+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Osama Bin Laden in Pakistani

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Osama Bin Laden in Pakistani

As everyone knows Osama Bin Laden is dead after brave counter-terrorism troops where sent into Pakistani. Now this alone is great news for most people around the world, but what I would like to discuss is two things. One did Pakistani really not know that Osama was there or where they helping him hide. On the 1st topic it is more of a discussion than a debate b/c any info about this is above Top secret or they don't know. The second is what Should the Us and N.A.T.O forces due if Pakistani did know and are helping other terrorist leaders. For as we know Pakistani has said that they are fighting the terrorist groups in there northern region. Also I would like any who is going to post actually look up info or has some kind of knowledge of what is going on.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Osama Bin Laden in Pakistani

To answer your second question: NATO (North American Treaty Organization, which the US is a member of, you don't have to name them separately.) shouldn't do a damn thing.

As much as Osama was a bad man, he was just that: One man. Last time two nations went to war over one man was in 1914 when Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated.

I think a quote from the West Wing episode "Twenty-Five" puts it best:

Speaker Walken: Franz Ferdinand, who was the nephew of the Austro-Hungarian emperor, was killed by a group called the Black Hand. And because they were a Serbian nationalist society, the empire declared war on Serbia. Then Russia, which was bound by a treaty, was forced to mobilize which meant that Germany had to declare war on Russia. Then France declared war on Germany, and that was World War I. Because the emperor's nephew was killed.
    You don't go to war over one man. Last time that happened, 38,880,500 (est.) died in World War One.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's my view on this matter , btw , no offense intended to anyone =D. First of all , take a look at the lifeline of Osama , how long has it been since his presence in this affairs ? I think , that all this is a hoax and osama died many years ago . Moreover did they show dead Osama ?Correct me if I'm wrong , but they just showed dumping him into the sea or something . They dirt show him clearly . Moreover how dum do ppl think that a country's defense is ? US just flew in and captured him ? How did they get the permission for that ? And , don't tell me that pak forces are dead asleep that they actually let this slip by >_> . That's my view on the matter =)

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You don't go to war over one man. Last time that happened, 38,880,500 (est.) died in World War One.
    Not to mention, Germany had to pay war reparations under the Treaty of Versailles and national pride plummeted, which essentially caused World War Two.

+ Reply to Thread