+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Obama

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Osama Obama

People who discriminate the man in this manner deserve corporal punishment. I just can't find any place in my head willing to let such utter racism and ignorance go unpunished.

Frankly, we do not need such completely retarded human beings on this planet. Discrimination based on his NAME? his APPEARANCE? his RELIGION? For shit sake! I know the presidential campaigns in the US are usually pretty vile but anyone letting these factors influence their vote should have the right to vote taken away from them and instead be made to write a speech on their supposed Land of the Free.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I kind of expected Fox to pull some cheap and untrue shots at Obama I mean, c'mon,. their FOX!

But now everyone is starting to get into it, and it's really starting to piss me off. Even fellow liberal candidates are attacking him on that!?!? And they call themselves democrats.

BTW, in the oscar's on sunday, John Stewart made a remark about that.

"I think it's great how so much of the country sees past the Obama's name. I wish I could say the same for an enterprising candidate than ran during WW2, Gaydolf Titler. He had a lot of great ideas!"

Jesus Christ America, give Osama Obama the chance that Gaydolf Titler never had.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

yes yes people are dumb i think people just need to do the research and read up on the people you will elect and any more they are on about his midle name being husan and thats just a famly think i just think people should vote based on platform not name or race or sex or any thing else.

sig by me

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people in the world are stupid and act like a child, no matter what kind of master degree they have or education. What is the worst possible thing that could happen when a BLACK person get elected as president for the FIRST time. what he going to put the state into debt or somthing?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i did in fact hear that he swore an oath on the Koran and not the Bible as is common? Religion shouldn't matter when it comes to such things, yet it does.
    What ever happened to "separation of Religion and State?" does this mean nothing? Its in our constitution!
    Don't get me wrong i'm not voting for him...I don't even think i will vote this year! I feel i am rambling but...His name is deciving. He may have been raised Muslum but converted? I dont really know. But people being people judge others without looking into it. and THAT, my friends, is whats wrong with the world.
    My Baby

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alina sedai View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but i did in fact hear that he swore an oath on the Koran and not the Bible as is common? Religion shouldn't matter when it comes to such things, yet it does.
    What ever happened to "separation of Religion and State?" does this mean nothing? Its in our constitution!
    Don't get me wrong i'm not voting for him...I don't even think i will vote this year! I feel i am rambling but...His name is deciving. He may have been raised Muslum but converted? I dont really know. But people being people judge others without looking into it. and THAT, my friends, is whats wrong with the world.
    no obama was not the one that swore in on the koran it was some senator or something they just swore in on the same day obama was actuly rasied prodistion by his mom who was white and he never even meet his dad who was muslum and from kenya. so i pretty sure he was never muslum and i know he was not the one who swore in on the koran.

sig by me

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this was just to get the vote of "idiot America". The vast majority of the country that only vote because of where a person comes from and how "American" their name is. Things like this don't really do much in major cities where everyone lives together and blah blah blah. But if you go in the south and some cities in the west, there are places where a black person has never been seen before. There are cities where I was the darkest person for miles and I'm not even dark. Not everyone pays attention to what a person says anymore after two minutes of talking they start looking at the color of the man's tie or how good Hillary Clinton is in bed. The majority of the country is stupid. And if they can link Obama to a terrorist like Osama, then its certain he will loose that vote. Also for him to have a name like that it means he is a descendant of someone who was muslim. Whether its his parents or grandparents, someone in his family was muslim. This was popular during the Malcom X era. Alot of black people converted to Islam and those names are still passed down through the families.

I can't really remember during which election this happened, but when they first aired a debate on TV one person did not use make up and he lost the election because they thought he looked dead during the debate. This happened when TV was still white and black.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alina sedai View Post
    Um, how can I put this? YOU'D BETTER VOTE!

I don't care who you vote for--it's not my business--but I care when people say they're not voting. Your one vote could make or break the election. Do you want another G.W. Bush in office??? No? THEN VOTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xbeyondxthexgravex View Post
    no obama was not the one that swore in on the koran it was some senator or something they just swore in on the same day obama was actuly rasied prodistion by his mom who was white and he never even meet his dad who was muslum and from kenya. so i pretty sure he was never muslum and i know he was not the one who swore in on the koran.
    Correction: Obama is Catholic. Were he to win the election, he'd be like the second or third Catholic president in the history of our country. Wikipedia that sh*t if ya don't believe me. I like to do my homework.

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I think this was just to get the vote of "idiot America". The vast majority of the country that only vote because of where a person comes from and how "American" their name is. Things like this don't really do much in major cities where everyone lives together and blah blah blah. But if you go in the south and some cities in the west, there are places where a black person has never been seen before. There are cities where I was the darkest person for miles and I'm not even dark. Not everyone pays attention to what a person says anymore after two minutes of talking they start looking at the color of the man's tie or how good Hillary Clinton is in bed. The majority of the country is stupid. And if they can link Obama to a terrorist like Osama, then its certain he will loose that vote. Also for him to have a name like that it means he is a descendant of someone who was muslim. Whether its his parents or grandparents, someone in his family was muslim. This was popular during the Malcom X era. Alot of black people converted to Islam and those names are still passed down through the families.

I can't really remember during which election this happened, but when they first aired a debate on TV one person did not use make up and he lost the election because they thought he looked dead during the debate. This happened when TV was still white and black.
    Ugh, and that's why I desperately want to move to Canada. The people here are just DUMB! It's all about color and never about ethics or morals here. I'm sure that you'll find your share of stupid people no matter where you go though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast