+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Osama Obama

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Osama Obama

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    I honestly think that because Obama and Hilary are both Democrats that whichever becomes President, the other will become vice-president. They're already talking about doing that and they can do it.
    I think that the tension between Obama and Hillary (most of it starting from her mouth) would be too much for one of them to put the other on his/her ticket. Personally, I think that Obama could live with being #2 on her ticket, but there is no way that Hillary would be comfortable on his ticket. I mean, she's already served as unofficial vice president under Bill for 8 years. She wants to be taken seriously as a woman and not uphold the stereotype that some sexist people still have about women being 2nd to men. I completely respect her for that.

However, if somehow she does agree to run for VP under Obama, what a ticket it would be! The dream Democrat candidates. McCain would probably just hang himself at the Republican convention.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    I think that the tension between Obama and Hillary (most of it starting from her mouth) would be too much for one of them to put the other on his/her ticket. Personally, I think that Obama could live with being #2 on her ticket, but there is no way that Hillary would be comfortable on his ticket. I mean, she's already served as unofficial vice president under Bill for 8 years. She wants to be taken seriously as a woman and not uphold the stereotype that some sexist people still have about women being 2nd to men. I completely respect her for that.

However, if somehow she does agree to run for VP under Obama, what a ticket it would be! The dream Democrat candidates. McCain would probably just hang himself at the Republican convention.
    Well, I was told that they'll say to the US "Vote for Hillary or Obama" ... then the person that wins will be president... and the person that loses will be vice president...

That is being decided by the Democrat party... not by the candidates... Other than that... I have no more information... sorry
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral View Post
    I honestly think that because Obama and Hilary are both Democrats that whichever becomes President, the other will become vice-president. They're already talking about doing that and they can do it.
    Correct me if im wrong (agian :P) but when they run don't they already have a subjective vice? Meaning, they have to run with someone already as their vice.
    Also, i don't think either of them would be happy with 'second in command.'
    My Baby

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Again... I have to remind the apparently confused among us that a primary does not decide the president. It decides who will run for president.

Obama or Hillary winning this race isn't going to make them the next president. Nor does it result in the loser being the Vice President.

The real race hasn't even started yet.

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alina sedai View Post
    Correct me if im wrong (agian :P) but when they run don't they already have a subjective vice? Meaning, they have to run with someone already as their vice.
    Also, i don't think either of them would be happy with 'second in command.'
    no it could come to be look a kerry and edwards they did it in 2008 so obama and clinton could do it now and if they would posibly win who knows.

sig by me

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes, i had forgotten about that. Well to be honest i think that both Osama and Hilary both have way to strong a personalties for that set up. being Osama president and Hilary vice, or Visa versa, It just wouldn't happen. and if it does, there would be so many problems, one wanting one thing the other wanting somthing different...
    My Baby

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

All this just proves the ignorance of the human kind. Who cares about his possible accomplishments or being a valid candidate, his NAME SOUNDS TERRORIST-LIKE o.O

This kind of pure stupidity is common though, and I doubt we'll ever get rid of it

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Newbie Kjølen may be famous one day Kjølen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Correction: Obama is Catholic. Were he to win the election, he'd be like the second or third Catholic president in the history of our country. Wikipedia that sh*t if ya don't believe me. I like to do my homework.
    Do you happen to have a source for this? If he really is Catholic, I find it interesting that he's probably the highest rated pro-choice candidate there is, by Planned Parenthood, as well as many other political stances that go against Catholic beliefs. While, yes, there is separation of church and state, people don't just choose to have separate beliefs for their political and personal lives. Regardless as to where the beliefs come from, they're usually the same throughout different aspects of their lives. I tried looking it up, bot to no avail. Again, if you have a source for that, I'd find it to be interesting to read.

* The Abh Nation * Ask me about CREST OF THE STARS: A fantasy science fiction anime. *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast