+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouija

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouija

Any of you remenber the Ouija board ?
    I'm getting a 1965 vintage one soon , I read some hairy tales about it online.
    I was told from the seller it's active and still powerful, Christains freak out about this I 'm no Stan worshiper or a occulist , I not going to play it but to have it as relic. I can't say I beleave in happening from a thing like this,
    but this is just a palor game there are haunted houses but no ouija board that could cause a haunting.
    What are veaws on this myths?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouija

hummm.... I will tell you just be carefull. There is a spiritual gate that humans are not prepared to open. Even thought there are many that think they are... I would just tell you be careful what you get into your house. I am a Christian... not a religious one... but one that is trying to make a balance... anyways... I will tell you this... the spooky stories about the Ouija are truth because there are spiritual forces involved... and none of them are good... so just be careful. I wouldn't personally suggest to even have one for a relic but at the end is your decision.

PS: yes you can bring into your home spirits... and not god ones... it is true.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't dismiss the Ouija board so lightly. I've seen and felt strange things through that board, and that was with someone who knew what they were doing with it. I wont mess with one on my own. There are many strange and unexplained things still in this world and the Ouija board is one. I've talked with people who have played around with one and nothing happened. I have also heard stories about contacting mischievous or evil entities with disastrous results. My own experience, a Ouija board owned and used by a physic to get answers. I was with a group of friend and we decided to get a reading for the fun of it. Well, the Question was asked and I felt like someone or something had grabbed my hand as the answer was spelled out. The question was about something that could happen in the (then) near future and the answer eventually came true. It was totally freaky.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

A Ouija board is like opening your house door and welcome anybody in. It's best not to mess with one or the bad spirits that come with it. A friend wanted to speak to Jack the ripper. Another to Elvis Presley. Mom wanted Cleopatra's beauty secrets and asked Albert Einstein about his kids. Some spirits though just mess with your mind and is generally woo woo. I got an angel board instead since it is consecrated by God and only means to help not confuse. My two nephews think it is a toy but it is actually a way of contacting the spirit world about health, love, money, career, spirtuality, life purpose and yes or no questions. It's much safer than a Ouija board since all the answers are from God's angels.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

HA HA GOD Never answers anyone,
    The churches are going to pot .

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I got some Stories...

Ok, so first one was in 6th grade, school camping trip. A girl brought a Ouija board. We had all spent the day together... doing the same activities in the same part of the camp. Later, at night... we played with the Ouij board. None of us touched the arrow... just held our hands about a quarter of an inch above it. The arrow slowly moved from "B" to "O" back to "B". The next morning we did another activity... in an entirely different part of the camp than where we were the previous day. That where we ran into this memorial plaque. "In Loving Memory of Bob" (or something like that.) I know it sounds silly. But when you're in the 6th grade, that was enough to make us all histarical.

My second story took place when I was a teenager. I was playing Ouija with a couple close friends.... Actually the same ones from 6th grade. I don't remember what the "spirit" was trying to say... If I recall that is because it didnt make much sense. But... in the middle of our "ouija session" a glass fell from my friends cabinet. Then it began to storm. When we went out side... I swear it seemed these storm clouds were concentrated over the house.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Well when I was a kid there was an old ouija board in my room on my self but nothing happend to me , i did play it, but nothing really didn't happened to me, some people say it don't really work.
    but I get so tired hearing about everything is linked to devil.
    I don't know if the planchette ever moved on it's power with out it touching it.
    it could be possable is to drive the evil out it by throw holy water it
    and they don't burn it if you hear the screams from it they say you got 36 hours to live?

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Not all evil spirits or entities are conected to the devil. In fact most aren't. and not everything that comes thruogh the Ouija board is evil or even intent on mischief. It's still better to be safe than sorry, If you intend to use it find someone who can teach you to use it safely.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast