+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ouija

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouija

That a good idea.
    Right now I'm reading up on it
    I won a bid on it on ebay $25.00

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard many stories about this toy. In all seriousness, i would suggest not to mess with it if you don't have the slightest idea how to use it. Often times, the door may not close and all kinds of spirits may break loose from the spirit world causing havoc and panic upon those who opened the door.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

That a good idea.
    Right now I'm reading up on it
    I won a bid on it on ebay $25.00
    Wow! that's a lot for one. Do be careful if your going to try and use it. You might be in for a nasty suprise.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I won't use it , but if you think about it
    If God had destoryed the devil in the first place we would no evil to begain with, Why would any one worship a unresposable God,
    How many of ever blamed God for what happened to happened to you?
    anyway I heard that some one used thiers out in the bright sunlight to keep evil spirts away ..Iread online that you should never bleave what the board says another thing that some christain freak outs say never play a rock and roll record in reverse it's evil, but I won't use my ouija board until satan is really destoryed, But remenber this there is always a explection for every thing, like things falling shelf , Could be mice crawling around
    Voices could frogs or the nighbors radio, you can't be too goalable.

Thanks

The universe is a thing of balance. If God had destroyed the Devil or even viceversa then Everything would be out of balance. You need negative and evil to be able to know good and Divine. ying and yang. There must be a balance. It is in that struggle for balance that strange things(like Ouija boards) happen.

Anything is Pawsable

Thanks

[B][COLOR="Orange"]true but it says in the bible the devil will be deleted from the world and cast into lake of fire ( Lava) .
    but besides demon getting loose there are muders and killers spirts but one must be very strong willed to resist such evil .
    one must not listin to Satan or any kind of evil spirts. a cross or pure silver of anything to placed in the middle of the board and say pray over it.
    if Satan says something to you remind the falling angel what his future is.
    never listin to Satan. if you use your board besure to have medium with you.
    holywater is good to have with you.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ouija has nothing to do with the Devil, but rather to do with 'Spirits' if you believe in such things. That's all!

Anyway, it's believed that Satanism is what the Christians called the 'Pagan Rituals' to deter people away from it!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Thanks

Ouija has nothing to do with the Devil, but rather to do with 'Spirits' if you believe in such things. That's all!

Anyway, it's believed that Satanism is what the Christians called the 'Pagan Rituals' to deter people away from it!
    Very true on both accounts. Although there are thous that worship Satan, most of what is labeled Satanism is what the churches(catholic in particular-study it's history) was evil or demonic to crush the beliefs of the "pagans". This included the worship of other Gods and Goddess, Druids, Gaelic, and Native American Beliefs(both north and south). Spirits are around everywhere some are beneficial, some are out to cause mischief for their own amusement, but not all of them are connected to the devil.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast