+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ouija

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouija

Dude are you serious? Your gonna mess with the Devil's game. But...that's your choice.^^ Be careful with it..don't go too crazy. Bad things can happen when you play that game.
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't say I was going to play with it, It 's gong to be a art piece ,I had one in my bedroom when I was kid on my self and I still alive,
    the next thing you know that christains will say Don't drives cars it agaist the bible,
    Come on people don't be a so scared there are people who becoming ghost hunters

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah...but I'm not a Christian ;] So I'm not offended....
    So basically..what they say, is what they believe....Let them be xD. I'm sorry I thought you said you were gonna play it. I didn't know you were gonna put it up as art..o.O I wouldn't want to do that anyway.
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you don't summon spirts with it than it can't hurt you.
    I like it because of the history of it , the only evil boards I seen online are withboard with mark of the devil on them and nazi symbol onthem.
    The the ventage one I'm hetting that I won the bid on e bay is from 1965
    most people collect ouija boards from diffrent eras.
    besides most the stories you see online from using them some are made up remenber the happenings the reasonable facts and Idon't recall God ever helping anyone at all.

I beleave I have more fun looking at it a reading stores about it from others who try it .
    Beside no harm of owning it beside I don't anymore wear on it.
    and it make item for a ghost story. Say have anyone ever heard of Ka Bala ?
    Last edited by Manga artist; Jul 13, 2008 at 08:52 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Be careful how you use it, it can open portals to other dimentions letting in evil spirits. I heard a cool/funny tale about one. My 8th grade English teacher told me how he and his friends were using a ouija board and the spirit kept saying TV and then followed by HA HA HA HA. His friend's mom comes running into the room screaming, "THE TV JUST EXPLODED!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    Be careful how you use it, it can open portals to other dimentions letting in evil spirits. I heard a cool/funny tale about one. My 8th grade English teacher told me how he and his friends were using a ouija board and the spirit kept saying TV and then followed by HA HA HA HA. His friend's mom comes running into the room screaming, "THE TV JUST EXPLODED!"
    Rest asure it be very long time before I ever do a spirit calling. Right now I'm just doing alot of studying on this.
    they do say spirits lie a lot.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh the Ouija, I'm sure Oberon would not want people using this - Then again,I dismiss some of his teachings, lawl.

Anywho, well, I'm into the occult (Which the Ouija is occult, Aleister Crowley was fond, lawl) however, I never took fancy into working with it. I'd rather read rites and prefrom from them. Funny ouija is like nercomancy, and all necromancy is, is divination. YEt people shun Necromancy due to ethics. YEt to me, it's the same...knowledge and such through the dead and other means.

@Samuraidude: That reminds me of Little Nicky

"Ok, I'm freaked. The T.V just exploded."
    "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT DID!"

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Thanks

There is no such thing as the occult
    not every thing is the occult , my ouija board I'm getting does not have the sign of the devil or a Nazi symbol or a demon on it t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast