+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Our President is a MORON

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Our President is a MORON

Read this. It's bits and pieces of a news article I was reading on Yahoo!

"There's war fatigue in America. It's affecting our psychology. I understand that. It's an ugly war," *NO S***?! I didn't know that!*

Bush was asked whether he also had a "gut feeling" there might be a terror attack this summer, "My gut tells me that, which my head tells as well, is that: When we find a credible threat, we'll share it with you." *So basically it's an "I don't know".*

Bush also addressed his low approval ratings and mounting public opposition to the war. "You know, I guess I'm like any other political figure. Everybody wants to be loved — just sometimes the decisions you make and the consequences don't enable you to be loved. And so, when it's all said and done, if you ever come down and visit the old, tired me down there in Crawford, (Texas), I will be able to say I looked in the mirror and made decisions based upon principle, not based upon politics. And that's important to me." *Hmm, I wonder who's principle he's speaking of... His own, or the general public? Y'know the people who occupy this country?*

"Sometimes the debate over Iraq is cast as a disagreement between those who want to keep our troops in Iraq and those who want to bring our troops home. And this is not the real debate. I don't know anyone who doesn't want to see the day when our brave servicemen and women can start coming home," *Not the real debate??? WTF?*

"The real debate over Iraq is between those who think the fight is lost or not worth the cost and those who believe the fight can be won and that, as difficult as the fight is, the cost of defeat would be far higher," he said. "I believe we can succeed in Iraq and I know we must." *Ooh! So the REAL debate is about whether or not the president is a dumbass?*

C'mon you guys. Do we really want to deal with this ass-hat until his term ends??? Why hasn't anyone tried to impeach this guy yet??? Bill Clinton gets a lil play, and it's a friggin' national crisis. But Bush sends our people to death and everyone's okay with that??? Will someone please give me some feedback on this? Because I fail to understand how he even got a second term...

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our President is a MORON

Yeah, he is dumb, but hes not that dumb. we're in bad times, so its just making him look a whole lot dumber than he is. hes a bad speaker.

plus id take him anyday of the week over john kerry, aka mr.ed.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 12, 2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post above yours.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I won't say he is dumb if he was dumb he wouldn't be the president, dont you think? ......People just have different ways of thinking that's all. you need to look at this problem from another point of view. This war was inevitable. I know how everyone feels when their love ones die in the battle field. But every soldier knows what their fate is gonna be like when they join the military, so is their own decision to fight every war that comes their way.
    It's their duty.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jul 12, 2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: No need to quote the above post.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i think that the people who voted him into office AGAIN after they made such a fuss is dumb...

becuz you had to vote to get the guy in, so blame the people who wanted 4 more years of this sh!t...

p.s.: and also, a lot of people are making money off this guy, so there's no way that they'll impeach him... yet again, talk to those who voted for him... AGAIN

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the solution is simple don't vote for him next time, or wait, is this his last term? if it is, be thankful, In Aust, the PM can keep running for as long as he wants to ( we've had Howard for over 10 years now..unfortunatly)

It's a stupid war, people are dieing and what for?oil? to get suddam out? well he's out and people are still dieing..feel sorry for the innocent civilians that get killed every day, let alone the soliders.

He also says some pretty stupid things XD

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, this is pretty good is far as discussion goes, however, my opinion on this matter is i think after OIF 1 we should have pulled out and left the country like we done before, sure i might sound like an big butthead, but think about it the only reason we went over there in the first place was to finish his daddys business the first go around and try to get control over the oil fields, bush has no idea how bad this is going to be on the next president. all the democrats are wanting to pull out but if we attempt to pull out know we are just going to end up like the UK and start having all these issues with bombers and terrorists attacks. i might sound like i am undecided but im not i honestly think we ought to try to finish up the job at hand and get the hell out of that godforsaken country and worry about issues at home in the states, the government and bush talk all this trash about how good america is doing, bullshit, we have homeless, sick, crippled, flood victims and we cant even round up enough money to help these people now. but yet we are wasting countless of millions every year on this war effort "he" calls a success, to me it started to fail after OIF 2, and all we have since then is dig us a deeper hole and resting the world on our soliders........

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung013 View Post
    wow, this is pretty good is far as discussion goes, however, my opinion on this matter is i think after OIF 1 we should have pulled out and left the country like we done before, sure i might sound like an big butthead, but think about it the only reason we went over there in the first place was to finish his daddys business the first go around and try to get control over the oil fields, bush has no idea how bad this is going to be on the next president. all the democrats are wanting to pull out but if we attempt to pull out know we are just going to end up like the UK and start having all these issues with bombers and terrorists attacks. i might sound like i am undecided but im not i honestly think we ought to try to finish up the job at hand and get the hell out of that godforsaken country and worry about issues at home in the states, the government and bush talk all this trash about how good america is doing, bullshit, we have homeless, sick, crippled, flood victims and we cant even round up enough money to help these people now. but yet we are wasting countless of millions every year on this war effort "he" calls a success, to me it started to fail after OIF 2, and all we have since then is dig us a deeper hole and resting the world on our soliders........
    very true but does it matter now that his term is almost over i mean we should have impeached him a long time ago

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

impeaching him would not have done any good during the second term, however his actions still stand as a marker for all future presidents to follow to not allow this mistake to happen again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast