+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Our President is a MORON

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our President is a MORON

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    C'mon you guys. Do we really want to deal with this ass-hat until his term ends??? Why hasn't anyone tried to impeach this guy yet??? Bill Clinton gets a lil play, and it's a friggin' national crisis. But Bush sends our people to death and everyone's okay with that??? Will someone please give me some feedback on this? Because I fail to understand how he even got a second term...
    Now its a historical fact that the difference of only a few hundred votes in a few key states COULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE in the election of both his first term and second term election. So how many people do you know that didn't think it was worth the trouble to vote in the last election???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

don't remind me gwenibe.. the only reason y he been in there for so long is because there has been no decent competition. i mean there was Kim Beasley and he never did anything, then there was Matt Lathem which was worst. he couldn't do anything but rip into Howard. but finally they got someone to put up a good fight. so they got my vote.

anyway back to the topic.

all i really have to say about George Bush is that who else was there to vote for in the past?.. i can't say all that much if i got nothing to compare him to. i mean yes he might be stupid, well say everything the wrong way (if there was ever a right way to say the thing he tries to say). and most of his decisions are base upon false pretenses (really doesn't make other countries feel safe). but when all things are said and done, just image. what if the other guy was worse than what u have now?..

i mean yea thats a long shot but it could be true, and if thats so i guess ur made the right decision to stick with bush. the lesser of the 2 evils one might say (hate to see how evil the other guy is).

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree wit kakashi_sensei on many of his points, especially 'bout the inevitiblity of war. War and peace r 2 sides of the same coin. Peace needs war to defend it, war needs peace to define it. I have no love for Bush, he's screwin' up medicaid and medicare, pushin' up the national debt, and destroyin' Social Security. Do I want him out? U betcha, but I'm not gonna use the war as an excuse ta get him out, like the Democrates and Repulicans r. I don' know what r all of the reasons he had for invading Iraq and right now... I don' care. All I know is that my sister's fiance jus' came back from there ona 2 week leave and is goin' back and my brother, who served as part of the tip of the spear when they invaded, is goin' there as a civilian. Am I scared? Yeah. Do I wanna c them come back alive and well? Do u haveta ask? But I don' believe in cryin' over spilled milk, I believe in cleanin' it up.

Many lives were lost, but what 'bout Vietnam. We lost over 30,000 men, over 30,000 men!!! My dad fought in that war and lost many good friends. What 'bout the previous wars? What 'bout the lives lost there? My grandfathers had fought in the Korean War and WWII. They had honor, they had dignity and they stayed the course and followed it to the end; whatever end it may be. I want our solders home, but I want them home with their heads held high. I wanna c them with their chins up knowin' that they did their job and had seen things through to the end. And I don' wanna c them used as pawns in a political game of cat and mouse between a bunch of career politicians whose only concern is whether or not they can advance their careers regardless of what consequences. Do I want Bush out? Yes, but not at the expense of our troops!

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

both of the last threads make good points, but here is something to chew on, if bush wouldn't have got in presidency, would we still gone in to iraqi after 911? Or would the pres just sit on his or her butt like he did back in the early ninetys with attempt to bomb the world trade center or the crisis in somalia? that attempt was also made on some false intel.....i dont think the other countries are afraid of bush or our country.....but merely wondering why he went into iraq with false info and dragged other countries with him, i know because i fought in OIF 1 and trust me stuff has changed a lot since then, all the iraqis dropped there uniforms and ran only later to find out we were a gentler and softer armed forces, so al queda picked up the slack to start picking us like fish in a barrel. they know the geneva convention rules and they also know we cant do anything without a generals approval.... i dont know its just a big mess and we dug ourself a huge hole and took innocent countries to hell with us.....we will never be looked at as the same country again....with the decisions that were made at the time.. but at least we did get rid of suddam.
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung013 View Post
    both of the last threads make good points, but here is something to chew on, if bush wouldn't have got in presidency, would we still gone in to iraqi after 911? Or would the pres just sit on his or her butt like he did back in the early ninetys with attempt to bomb the world trade center or the crisis in somalia? that attempt was also made on some false intel.....i dont think the other countries are afraid of bush or our country.....but merely wondering why he went into iraq with false info and dragged other countries with him, i know because i fought in OIF 1 and trust me stuff has changed a lot since then, all the iraqis dropped there uniforms and ran only later to find out we were a gentler and softer armed forces, so al queda picked up the slack to start picking us like fish in a barrel. they know the geneva convention rules and they also know we cant do anything without a generals approval.... i dont know its just a big mess and we dug ourself a huge hole and took innocent countries to hell with us.....we will never be looked at as the same country again....with the decisions that were made at the time.. but at least we did get rid of suddam.
    That was kinda the point I was gettin' at and I wanna say, thanks. Ur right, we got rid of Saddam, a very evil man. And for the first time in 3 generations, the Iraqi people have a hand in their country's fate. I wanna thank u and all of the solders that have served and r continuing to serve our country. U guys go through alotta $&%t and I wanna let u guys know that I back u guys up, 100%. I'm sure the Iraqi people appreciate all that u've done for them. I know u guys r out there bustin' ur humps ta make a difference in the world and ta me that means alot. Thanks, again.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Many lives were lost, but what 'bout Vietnam. We lost over 30,000 men, over 30,000 men!!!

horay for comparing Iraq and Vietnam.. Time to stop this war before we lose that many again

First of all I support the troops 100%, I do not however support the politians decsion to send them there.

The only thing I agree with in Iraq is the fact that they got rid of Saddam. But they are still there! really need to get out, too many innocent civilians are dieng, too many soliders are dieing.

Heck we still don't even now the real reason we are in there. Don't say to create democracy, there are heaps of countries out there that have dictators, why not help/invade them aswell? The closest thing any one can come up with is oil..

And so much for democracy if Bush keeps veto'ing ( then again, you did vote for him)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

no... this isn't Vietnam...

>.< people treat the soldiers with respect, not so in the Vietnam days... my dad went to Vietnam and he didn't get a heroes welcome, and neither did anyone else... they were spat on and looked down on and people were always asking them if they killed kids and stuff... not cool...

so the Iraq war sucks, but i don't think it's anything compared to the gump they received in the Vietnam days... just my personal opinion...

on topic...

again, America is there to make money... if Iraq had banana fields instead of oil fields, we wouldn't be over there... simple as that...

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

a..uh...very interesting statement by abu dhabi....i am grining from one ear to another, but you are correct this isnt the same as vietnam but what some people fail to realize is there are good iraqis and bad iraqis but none the less they still have kids and women you try to make attacks on our boys in green, and its hard to see the control factor they have on the young generation over there....but you are right (we as soliders) are not looked down upon, in all honesty citizens are glad that we made it back in one piece.....well the only other thing is that we (as armed forces) have never had this much close combat or urban combat experience...were used to fighting on open ground leaving room for some error...in a urban environment you have to constantly watch your surroundings and so on...i could go on and on, but i know you all get the big picture....oil is the prize and not the welfare of the iraqi citizens.
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast