+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Our President is a MORON

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our President is a MORON

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Humans are just so accustomed to violence and war that people just think war is neccesary or inevitable. But if you think long and hard about it, does it really seem right to kill off thousands of people over a beef between two people?
    when two leaders get into a beef and go to war, they're aren't really thinking of their soldiers lives... they're thinking of how best to use them in order to get the other guy back...

a soldier doesn't fight for good or for evil, he fights for the will of his leader. That's his job, it's not to think or do anything like that. My dad has told me many times that when you join the military, they think for you. They tell you where to go and who to kill and at what time to do it. it's really hard to way the moralities of your actions when you're getting shot at with AKs and RPGs and stuff... just saying...

but the thing is, people in general don't think long and hard about anything. they want something, and they want it now. and they're too driven by what they desire in order to listen to the other person...

truth is, humans can't go without war, if we could, we would have done so by now. even utopias have been brought down by war and strife at some point. so, for humans to go without war is like a lion to go without food. either he'll go crazy and kill everything, or he will become weak and die...

just saying, there are some parts of humanity, and there are some that makes us evil too...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I just don't get it. It's a fight of biblical proportions. They've been goin' at it for centuries without our interference, so why the hell do we need to be over there??? All it's doin' is making our gas like 4 dollars a gallon!!! I DON'T LIKE RIDING THE CITY BUS!!!

We did fine for so long without actually having to go in to battle, then this dumbass gets elected and we're sitting in the crapper! I know that if I seen the same two people fighting for more than ten years, I'd just leave those to mofos alone. There's no point in trying to stop a fight when both sides refuse to concede.

Screw oil! There's a handful of other forms of energy. And we've got hybrid cars now, which means that soon we'll have electric cars. All digging for oil does is hollow out the Earth. We're already almost out of fossil fuel (by "we", I mean the planet), why make it worse? >_<

I need to quit before my cubicle walls go flyin'... Joe and Inuruto, I'm gonna add you to my network as soon as I get a chance. You seem like cool peeps. ^_^
    I agree wit u 'bout that, we need ta stay outta there after we finish wit Iraq. All I'm sayin' 'bout Iraq, jus' see it through to the end, that's all. Afterwards, jus' leave 'em b. They aren' gonna change on our account. And h@!! yeah, screw oil! If it weren' for the oil companies spendin' hundreds of millions of dollars to suppress new fuel technologies for years, we'd probably wouldn' b in this mess. Down wit oil, that's what I say!!! Sorry ta c u go, man, u have some very constuctive comments and it'd b kool if u add me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    when two leaders get into a beef and go to war, they're aren't really thinking of their soldiers lives... they're thinking of how best to use them in order to get the other guy back...

a soldier doesn't fight for good or for evil, he fights for the will of his leader. That's his job, it's not to think or do anything like that. My dad has told me many times that when you join the military, they think for you. They tell you where to go and who to kill and at what time to do it. it's really hard to way the moralities of your actions when you're getting shot at with AKs and RPGs and stuff... just saying...

but the thing is, people in general don't think long and hard about anything. they want something, and they want it now. and they're too driven by what they desire in order to listen to the other person...

truth is, humans can't go without war, if we could, we would have done so by now. even utopias have been brought down by war and strife at some point. so, for humans to go without war is like a lion to go without food. either he'll go crazy and kill everything, or he will become weak and die...

just saying, there are some parts of humanity, and there are some that makes us evil too...
    That's why I'm glad that I'm home and not over there. I get to keep my morals. I get to think LONG and HARD about things of this nature. My commanding officer used to say the same thing: "We don't pay you to think!" Well screw that! I like to--scratch that--LOVE to think. It's what makes me who I am. I'll fight to protect my country, family and loved ones. I'll fight to defend my family's honor, I'll even fight for a woman (depending on who she is and how close we are)!!! But I'll NEVER fight for no good reason. I'll never fight for greed!

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, intresting topic of why we hate our president but is one of the worse jobs in the world, its like being satan (in a way) cuz over half the population hates u when ur in office but when u where running for office u had ur supporters (they like abandon u, either that or run off w/ ur money)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rukiasoulreaper View Post
    hmm, intresting topic of why we hate our president but is one of the worse jobs in the world, its like being satan (in a way) cuz over half the population hates u when ur in office but when u where running for office u had ur supporters (they like abandon u, either that or run off w/ ur money)
    LOL! I'm running for Satan you guys! Be sure to vote for me! LMAO

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Your president really is a bit "shinny", I understand I do stupid stuff and say dum things when I'm worried, but he should be able to control himself, he should be able to answer to questions with sence... Sometimes watching him talk is really painful, sometimes I'm sorry for him and sometimes I feel uncomfortable in place of him...

He had a great start- comes from the countryside, a businesman, his father was a president too, people loved him, but he has managed to ruin that all, and it's not just because of the war in Iraq, he really is quite shiny...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

No, he's just dumb. This war was SO NOT INEVITABLE!!! We could've avoided it by simply looking for Bin Laden instead of messin' around with Iraq. Yeah, Saddam was an evil dictator, and MAYBE, just maybe he had WMDs. But Bin Laden attacked us, not Hussein. Totally could've avoided this mess.

And I was in the Army. I'm not dead. It's not every soldiers fate to die in a war. It's every soldiers fate to become skilled "warriors", but that's about it.
    Man! this war was so inevitable. As you can see terrorist don't have a nation or a place where you can find them and finish them off quickly. If that was the case this crap would have been over a long time ago. Terrorist attack our soldiers and run away to neighboring countries where soldiers can't follow them because these countries happen to be sovereign nations and if they do follow them the war would just spread. Iraq is a country where many terrorist dwell....a perfect place to station the troops and finish terrorism once and for all! As for Hussein this guy had done too much evil to humanity that he deserved what he got

i think i over did it in the "soldier fate" thingy but still soldiers have more chances of getting killed and they do know that! i agree soldiers do become very skilled warriors!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Our President is a MORON

Yeah, he's an idiot. But he is almost gone. I have been in Washington, DC all week people are parnoid around there. I had to go through security almost everywhere I when to. I have to leave tomorrow I went with a 4-H group. I had fun.This is funny:YouTube - White House Confusion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast