+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Our President is a MORON

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our President is a MORON

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    That's why I'm glad that I'm home and not over there. I get to keep my morals. I get to think LONG and HARD about things of this nature. My commanding officer used to say the same thing: "We don't pay you to think!" Well screw that! I like to--scratch that--LOVE to think. It's what makes me who I am. I'll fight to protect my country, family and loved ones. I'll fight to defend my family's honor, I'll even fight for a woman (depending on who she is and how close we are)!!! But I'll NEVER fight for no good reason. I'll never fight for greed!
    First of all, I completely agree with atomik and others on this thread on the fact that war is much more of a personal issue between leaders more than a national issue.

Second, Bush is a dumb and highly corrupt SOB. But I think that goes without saying. lol

Third, I try to be a pacifist and only fight when the situation demands it (self-defense, women, etc.) but even from an army general's point of view, This seems like a needless war and we're just going into a 2000 yr. old battle that will probably not end for a while. It's basically like some random guy running into WWII in the middle of the Aliies and Axis forces without body armor but still having a gun. We can do some damage, but more damage will ultimately be done to ourselves.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    First of all, I completely agree with atomik and others on this thread on the fact that war is much more of a personal issue between leaders more than a national issue.

Second, Bush is a dumb and highly corrupt SOB. But I think that goes without saying. lol

Third, I try to be a pacifist and only fight when the situation demands it (self-defense, women, etc.) but even from an army general's point of view, This seems like a needless war and we're just going into a 2000 yr. old battle that will probably not end for a while. It's basically like some random guy running into WWII in the middle of the Aliies and Axis forces without body armor but still having a gun. We can do some damage, but more damage will ultimately be done to ourselves.
    Yeah, Bush is pretty much running into a wooded area full of drunk hunters; naked and wearing antlers, screaming, "Shoot me!!"

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yeah, Bush is pretty much running into a wooded area full of drunk hunters; naked and wearing antlers, screaming, "Shoot me!!"
    Haha I can picture that SO clearly!

Anyway, I think I thought up a better metaphor than my last one about Iraq.

We, not the terrorists, are like the suicide bombers!

Though we cause damage, more of it is done to us through money loss, loss of lives, etc.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeApples5520 View Post
    Haha I can picture that SO clearly!

Anyway, I think I thought up a better metaphor than my last one about Iraq.

We, not the terrorists, are like the suicide bombers!

Though we cause damage, more of it is done to us through money loss, loss of lives, etc.
    And the sad part is...

Thousands of soldiers just came back from Iraq--the ones from here anyhow--and I can bet any kind of money that they're gonna go right back to that place. We've got one more year of Bush. Don't get too comfortable guys!>_<

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO thats so true. Bush has made a mistake...and truthfully, i think he knows it. But what kind of person would that make him look like if he recalled our troops now...and they haven't even completed they're mission? After so many have died? It would make him look like a total retard(Which he is). So he has to keep this face on that tells everyone he truly believes what he's doing is right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    LMAO thats so true. Bush has made a mistake...and truthfully, i think he knows it. But what kind of person would that make him look like if he recalled our troops now...and they haven't even completed they're mission? After so many have died? It would make him look like a total retard(Which he is). So he has to keep this face on that tells everyone he truly believes what he's doing is right.
    Don't get me wrong, sending the troops home is the right thing to do. But Bush has looked like a retard since the 2000 election. LOL.

I just have this itch in the back of my head that says that those soldiers are gonna go back. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow or next month, but I can guarantee that it'll happen by at least September or October. Like I said, we got another year of that special-ed, coke snortin', squinty eyed, presidential father of two junkie girls.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not only George W. Bush's fault, his administration also its at fault. They have mishandle the war. And there is not point on impeach him now because if he does get impeached then the Vice President will take over the presidency which happens to share the same war ideologies as George Bush.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    It is not only George W. Bush's fault, his administration also its at fault. They have mishandle the war. And there is not point on impeach him now because if he does get impeached then the Vice President will take over the presidency which happens to share the same war ideologies as George Bush.
    So then either way, we're screwed. Because, this country is run by two half-wits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5