+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pain

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Pain

Why are people mean to one another in society? I have been wondering about this for a little while, and I can come up with an answer, cna any of you people on AO actually have a justified reason for being mean, or hurt ful to someone? As the way I see it theres no reason to do so, no one should have to endure large amounts of physical or mental torture, and also is there any reasons that make that right, either?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain

ok so I see that I stand corrected, but truly is that any other reasons that one could iflict on another?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

that is a very good question and good topic to come up with.

Although people may not see and justification as to why people hate each other. But from the person who is doing the hatefulness it may be justified. People have thier own little thing that annoyes them and from that it can grow to hatred and perhaps make them feel like an enemy to that person. So people being is just a larger reaction to someone who just doesn't understand why that person does the things they do which annoyes them.

Being mean to someone can easily also start of jealousy. Like most people can be jealous of many things it can easily spiral out of control and be blown into large proportion. Ok people are allowed their own opinions of how someone should act towards other people but there will always be hatred in the world because people will never see things in the same way.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

yeah your right, but things that I have heard or seen or even thought about, some things just still shouldnt be dont to people, just think of a few things that could be done. Aside from that, still people should have an ounce of respect for one another.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Very Simple! VERY!

>.> People are mean to eachother because they got nothig better to do.

They feel big making people feel small. :P Very Simple. Humans do that!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Everybody's different and has their own reasons for the way they act. Maybe they were raised in a crappy home, or maybe crap just happened in their life that they take their anger and hate out on others. That's just the way it is in this world in my opinion.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen someone that liked being mean to others he said it felt good to him somehow because he hated life or something close to that :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast