+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pain

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain

Very Simple! VERY!

>.> People are mean to eachother because they got nothig better to do.

They feel big making people feel small. :P Very Simple. Humans do that!!
    well still if they took the time to do that, dot you at last thin that they somewhat respect the other person, or at least cared, maybe not in a good way, but still
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

buts that just it. you look at the people around and if you watch how they react around other people, you might be shown a lot of the time that people are just loosing that respect.

Society has changed a lot over years. For one respect is fading away into the distance. I know what you mean by people not having enough respect for others but maybe they just show respect in a different way like higher Archy or something.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats how the school system is and its bad enough, if there were no classes, people wouldnt be so mean to each other, like whin i was in a uniformed school, there was like only like one fight that year, and besides ever one has the same thing so theres nothing to pick at, and thats where I last saw a good amount of respect at school, that was a few years ago too, Its all going down hill
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    well still if they took the time to do that, dot you at last thin that they somewhat respect the other person, or at least cared, maybe not in a good way, but still

Don't you get it. If some finds you as a threat! They take it out!

I tend to act stupid just so people will shut up, when there talking to me. Thinking I know nothing.

Some people have to feel big, and strong. Some don't know how to do this.

Who is anyone to Judge someone that mocks another. Humans do it.

Respect is out! People are sick and tried of getting pushed around.

You know there's like respect the elderly, but if they don't shut up sometimes. I want to punch there heads off. >.< [Sorry] We are humans, we are aloud to do as we please.

Its all about Choice !
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Respect isn't very important anymore, at least not in the good old USA.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true. I want to uniformed schools also here in the UK, and it always felt like there was a bit more pressure to behave in a certain way so that it would create good rep for the school. Ok its a strange way for the school to get rep. But there will still be the occassional fight where people just want to show their true feelings to someone can they can't suppress it any longer.

But with the being mean side of things, i suppose it also depends a great deal on where you live and how you were brought up. There is fact that you learn a lot from your parents and with increase in young mothers, its a little hard for certain values to be taught when you are still growing up your self.

I suppose come to think it, it does need a little self restraint on the situation. You your self is only able to really control your feelings and with anger being one of them its just definatly hard when we have the urge to speak our mind and not get told what to do.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Respect isn't very important anymore, at least not in the good old USA.
    Call me whatever, but i think that if there was a certain type of govt in certain areas, things would be different, i think, more respect for the people aroud you

that is true. I want to uniformed schools also here in the UK, and it always felt like there was a bit more pressure to behave in a certain way so that it would create good rep for the school. Ok its a strange way for the school to get rep. But there will still be the occassional fight where people just want to show their true feelings to someone can they can't suppress it any longer.

But with the being mean side of things, i suppose it also depends a great deal on where you live and how you were brought up. There is fact that you learn a lot from your parents and with increase in young mothers, its a little hard for certain values to be taught when you are still growing up your self.

I suppose come to think it, it does need a little self restraint on the situation. You your self is only able to really control your feelings and with anger being one of them its just definatly hard when we have the urge to speak our mind and not get told what to do.

Ok you are right there also, but I have seen a good amount of the world, so I know things, and that s another good point there too, if you are still growing up, apparentl still have things to lear about life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Don't you get it. If some finds you as a threat! They take it out!

I tend to act stupid just so people will shut up, when there talking to me. Thinking I know nothing.

Some people have to feel big, and strong. Some don't know how to do this.

Who is anyone to Judge someone that mocks another. Humans do it.

Respect is out! People are sick and tried of getting pushed around.

You know there's like respect the elderly, but if they don't shut up sometimes. I want to punch there heads off. >.< [Sorry] We are humans, we are aloud to do as we please.

Its all about Choice !
    Ah yes but you think that there is still is a line between standing up for self and then fighting??

I mean if everyone stood up for them selves and didn't get pushed around, don't you think the death tole would be a lot higher then what it is now. I mean there surly has to be some self control so they don't over step the line. I do understand that everyone does have a right to say what they feel and not be pushed around. But there does come a line where one should realise that there is more life then perhap pitty bickering.

I am sorry if i am offending anyone, this is not my intention. I clearly would like to know if the line between nowing what is too far and what is just standing up for your self?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast