+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Pain

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain

But no matter what we will try to get of Hatred, it will still be there i agree fully. For there is always be something that will spark it off. Its just a why of life. Perhaps why Self Control is always needed and what helps make us different. With the will to hold our emotions back and realise that although letting it out will help us feel better and feel more relaxed. It willl hurt other people.
    well thats my problem, see if i let it all go yeah i would feel better, but things woundt be good at all, but it seems that I have been overwhelmingly defeated on this topic
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Everybody loses it once in awhile. I take my anger out on my family like my sisters, but then when I calm down I feel guilty and go and apologize. You don't have to have self control all the time, nobody's perfect. People who are mean all the time are just people who have their own problems and find a way to make themselves feel better.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Yeah its only natural i suppose that rarely someone will be taken over by what they are feelings. Thats why Hatred will never be left behind because with hatred comes a load of other emotions like jealousy, pain...etc
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i see you both have points to this, and i have no responses, so i applaud your work, but still after all this it still has done little to change my opnion, I still think that no one should have to put up with a great deal of pain, to the point to where they are/have lost control
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

People experiance pain so that way when they get older, they'll know what to do when a situation repeats when they're young or when they already experiance it. It's also good so that way when you're thinking about becoming a thepist (w/e it spells), you'll have experiance and people might want to come to you for advice on problems, maybe even on problems you might have already experianced.

So, which one is more better for a person to come to advice: A person with perfect life, no problems, don't have any mistakes at all, or a person with problems, made mistakes and don't have a perfect life. I'd chose the second one. I say this to myself: Don't let mistakes overcome you. Overcome your mistakes. Basically, I'm saying that don't let your mistakes turn you into a guilty person, turn your mistakes, pains or whatever that relates to that, into an experiance. ^_^
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    yes i see you both have points to this, and i have no responses, so i applaud your work, but still after all this it still has done little to change my opinion, I still think that no one should have to put up with a great deal of pain, to the point to where they are/have lost control
    Of course no one should ever have to put up with all the pain because its sometimes just unnecessary pain that is brought upon someone without realising it. I know i do it too my self buts its because of who i am that i perhaps even allow the smallest thing to get to me, which leads to other people worrying about me.

I suppose in someways its because of balance in world, where there is good there will always be bad. So no matter how we try to get rid of the other, they will both still there but one will be more dormant then the other.

Lets look at it this way;

If there was such a place where peace only excited and everyone in the world would only feel happy all the time, and they weren't allowed to show any disliking to something. They would be concidered to be robots because they would programmed into thinking a certain way that anything negative or bad appeared, they would never notice it. To me that means that i would not be able to express how I would feel about something because we would always see the good in it.......That would perhaps include all the bad things we know today.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

If there was such a place where peace only excited and everyone in the world would only feel happy all the time, and they weren't allowed to show any disliking to something. They would be concidered to be robots because they would programmed into thinking a certain way that anything negative or bad appeared, they would never notice it. To me that means that i would not be able to express how I would feel about something because we would always see the good in it.......That would perhaps include all the bad things we know today.
    your right, if that was the way that things were, well we wouldnt be really human at all, and it would get old, so i guess thats what keeps life different, and exciting and what makes us human

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    People experiance pain so that way when they get older, they'll know what to do when a situation repeats when they're young or when they already experiance it. It's also good so that way when you're thinking about becoming a thepist (w/e it spells), you'll have experiance and people might want to come to you for advice on problems, maybe even on problems you might have already experianced.

So, which one is more better for a person to come to advice: A person with perfect life, no problems, don't have any mistakes at all, or a person with problems, made mistakes and don't have a perfect life. I'd chose the second one. I say this to myself: Don't let mistakes overcome you. Overcome your mistakes. Basically, I'm saying that don't let your mistakes turn you into a guilty person, turn your mistakes, pains or whatever that relates to that, into an experiance. ^_^
    you are right about this becuase i have leanred alot from the pain of my past to help me avoid it in the future or make it hurt as less,though no one has
    ever asked me for advice i give freely from what i have learned from it
    there was an incadent just the other day that i resolved easy enough buy just ignoring them because they were just trying to get to me.

it is a goiod thing thugh because if you never leanr anything the pain will
    only get worse.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast