+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Pain

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain

we can not always take procaution in actions.sometimes we just don't mean to be mean to others and sometimes we do.when someone is mean to u the first reaction is to be mean right back.it takes enough common sense and control just to say hey he/she not worth it and i'm not going to say another back.we are human so we will show emotions and we always will show some of our many emotions to others.....we can help it but sometimes it in out nature.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    your right, if that was the way that things were, well we wouldnt be really human at all, and it would get old, so i guess thats what keeps life different, and exciting and what makes us human
    indeed. for we are able to experience many emotions and that is whats makes life life. For if it was all just a monotonous ride then yeah it would get boring and it would just turn into a routine. i suppose a bit like Equilibrium (the movie)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed. for we are able to experience many emotions and that is whats makes life life. For if it was all just a monotonous ride then yeah it would get boring and it would just turn into a routine. i suppose a bit like Equilibrium (the movie)

Monotony is not great neither are routines, but whats that move about, I navnt heard of it before
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

The film is about a time where everyone will be able to not feel any emotion, they will take drugs where their feels get shut down if i can call it that. They live the daily routine of life;eating, working, sleeping, etc. but they only do what they are told to do. If someone is found feeling, they will be killed. Untill someone starts helping out a rebellion.

So that kind of shows even when things are so tightly control, soon it will bound to happen that people's curiousity will get the better of them.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

ok so thats what its about, but yeah, its the fate of the human natue, huh?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

yeah its trying to show to people that when you want to control something so much, it would want to be broken free.

So i suppose in relation to the pain asspect, when you try to keep controlling it so much it will of course want to brake free because the restrictions you give it will not be a perminate fixture.

Thanks

thats the problem that I notice with the people that i know, and myself, see we are forced to supress our emotions, for school, because somthing bad has happend to anoy of us, and now things start to fall apart for them because those emotions want out, its like killing your self, but on a mental scale, thats a good source of pain for me and my friends

Thanks

well anything metal straining is of course going to make act a little differently. It reminds me of my second year at univeristy here in the UK. things were really difficult for me and i was just starting to go out with my bf at the start of year and because it was a long distance relationship, it cause me a lot of strain and even breakdowns. Things really got to tuff and most nights i would have to log off the net and go to my room and cry because everything was just too much for me to handle. Then a couple of months later i had a major stress issue where my body was finding other means to cope with the stress levels and its caused me to almost lock my self away from other people so i wasn't able to lash out at them.

I do know that at school, it does mean that you are not able to fully express your emotions because it could be a sign for weakness or something (I am not talking about you or your friends but what it was like at my school). If anyone showed an ounce of shyness or something, like i did, then i got bullied by a so called mate. I only want to help her but in the end enough was enough and i was glad that person left school when we got to ages of 16. It meant i was able to not worry about other people coming up to me and asking me for what ever they thought was in my bag or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast