+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Pain

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Pain

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    oh now worries, but that is a good piece of advice there, but see, I sorta have brought this upon my sely, and I need to stop, because I am venting in the wrong plave
    I know what you mean there, i got so wond up by a friend at uni that i started to take it out on my bf. i am glad it didn't turn him away or anything. Well in the end i try to distance my self from her because i know that as soon as i start speaking to her, inside everything will start to decrease in size (feels like that anyway).

So as far as venting your pain in the wrong place, atleast you are realising what you are do early on. I mean there might be people who just lash at everyone and they don't know what they have done.

But if you ever need to talk, then you can always PM me.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

I know what you mean there, i got so wond up by a friend at uni that i started to take it out on my bf. i am glad it didn't turn him away or anything. Well in the end i try to distance my self from her because i know that as soon as i start speaking to her, inside everything will start to decrease in size (feels like that anyway).

So as far as venting your pain in the wrong place, atleast you are realising what you are do early on. I mean there might be people who just lash at everyone and they don't know what they have done.

But if you ever need to talk, then you can always PM me.
    I don't exactly lash out at people, some how, I have enough self control to keep my self from doing somthing drastic, and I dont know where I get it from either. But yeah I do the same thing as you do isolate the problem and then attempt to make it go away or do somthing about it.

And as for that last part thank you for that, and I am sure that I will PM you some time
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I guess people are mean to other people just because they sometimes feel inferior to another...
    Born to live, living to die..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8