Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Parental Control

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: parent's trust

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    My parents barely trust me and always think that I have something to do with it when something goes wrong. Does anyone have a problem with this? I'm just wondering what happened that lead to your parent's not trusting you and how you got your parents trust back.
    Well then dont do anything that makes them lose trust in you. If you try to act right whenever you can, they wont always blame you.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

my pops trusts me... but not my mom... whenever i say something she usually gives me an eye roll or a "yeah, right!"...

i do deserve it half the time... it's just gets really annoying when i really open myself up to her and all i get back is a lecture and sour looks... gah, oh well!

my sister trusts me though, but that's cuz we cover for each other!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    My parents barely trust me and always think that I have something to do with it when something goes wrong. Does anyone have a problem with this? I'm just wondering what happened that lead to your parent's not trusting you and how you got your parents trust back.
    lol, yes.

Every time I'm on the computer my mother is always around the corner, peering.

And then if something happens to go wrong while she's using the computer, right away, "Lavie!! What did you do to the computer!?!?! "

I've come to get used to it.
    Now I just ignore her everytime she yells at me about something like that.

_____

My parents trust me. it's just when they feel that something fishy is going on do they do their best to figure out wuddafux up?

It get's annoying.. but they're only being concerned parents. =/

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

My Parents didnt trust me til i got 18 year old and started look for a job, well when i became more responsible..., but what ever happen they always put same dought on my action coz they are parents and no metter what they will be worried with all decision i could make... i think i'll be like that one day...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Parental Control

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I think with your case, it's because you're their youngest daughter. The belief that males can protect themselves better than females will always exist. All parents probably view this as a fact..
    This is so true! Now that i'm older, I'm finding that my younger brother is getting away with things and doing things that I could never get away with when I was at that age - and I know it's because I'm the only girl in the family. Even when I go out now, sometimes I get randoms calls 'asking me questions' when really i know that are just checking to make sure I'm ok, or giving me subtly hints that I shouldn't do something or do it differently, or even about the friends I make. But I'm lucky I guess, because that as far as it goes. They know that I have my own life. But the thing is, I know that they won't be doing that with my brother

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Parental Control

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    This is so true! Now that i'm older, I'm finding that my younger brother is getting away with things and doing things that I could never get away with when I was at that age - and I know it's because I'm the only girl in the family. Even when I go out now, sometimes I get randoms calls 'asking me questions' when really i know that are just checking to make sure I'm ok, or giving me subtly hints that I shouldn't do something or do it differently, or even about the friends I make. But I'm lucky I guess, because that as far as it goes. They know that I have my own life. But the thing is, I know that they won't be doing that with my brother
    Well I am the only daughter too but they never have really treated me this differently before. I know that the fact that I am in a long distance relationship makes them more cautious but I am old enough to make my own decisions but it seems from their point of view I can't even do that.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

so what if you parents meddle, it's there damn right because they're the one who made you and scarified there very own personal desires over you...well if they don't trust you then there's something wrong with you.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Sazzy's started a thread that pretty much covers this, so Merging.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast