Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Parental Control

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: parent's trust

I think, it's not that they are restricting you from other things or so. Maybe they're just concern for you or something. I mean parents are parents. They do the things that are best for you. (Except stealing our privacy.)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: parent's trust

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    so what if you parents meddle, it's there damn right because they're the one who made you and scarified there very own personal desires over you...well if they don't trust you then there's something wrong with you.
    WOW that is pretty harsh if you don't mind me saying. Of course they are my parents but it doesn't give them the right to keep control over their 21 year old daughter. I've grown out of wanting to always depend on them and its something that everyone will eventually go through when they experience Independence.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Parental Control

i was never in that situation

i think im pretty lucky when it comes to my mom

she was always so lenient

my curfew is 3am right now lol

but you have to do what you think is right

but dont try to rebel against everything

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Recently I have been going through a rough stage in my life where my parents, mostly my mother has started to put more restrictions on my life. Trying to control who I am dating and what I do with my life. I have noticed that I have only once left the house on my own since I have back from America. Its been really hard to do things on my own without getting my parents consent first.

I know that everyone experiences this in their life and I want to know your experiences on the subject. How were you able to break free from the situation and do you think it was the right thing to do or not?

Please comment away.
    me i can relate a lil but what i would do is go to school and get coleage and get a good job that pays and get my own house and im out of there and come bak and visit some times is wat i say
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well first do you have good grades and you are doing good there first tell me that.

Newbie bbZuSh is off to a good start bbZuSh's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Parental Control

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    i was never in that situation

i think im pretty lucky when it comes to my mom

she was always so lenient

my curfew is 3am right now lol

but you have to do what you think is right

but dont try to rebel against everything
    WOW! You're lucky!

I have to say, I am not, concerning this. I live in a kinda closed society, so parents are always putting their nose in their kids business. If I want to go out, I have to ask permission and say with whom and whom I am going. Quite normal, maybe. But I'm only allowed to go out with girls. Boys not allowed and I'm also not allowed to go out to places far away. And I have to say, I live in a reaaaaaally small country. I am not allowed to date, so, if I do, I have to sneak out most of the time :| Sometimes, I say to myself, sacrificing all that maybe is good but still, I think there should be a limit :| I'm not even allowed to used my own money to buy things I want because my parents think they are 'useless'. :|
    They watched him in his descent;
    the Archangel just made honour to his name
    the highest of all but, just a mere messenger.
    Yet a Master he was, one who is of He.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well as long as ur over the age of 18, i wouldnt bother caring if for some stupid reason your mom is trying to force her life upon urs. Actually im kinda having that same probelm with my parents.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie bbZuSh is off to a good start bbZuSh's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that's where the problem lies in the society I live. I'm still under 18 but even those over 18 have these kind of problems. If you still living under their roof, you'll have to abide by their rules. If you're a girl, you'll have to stay there until you're married. You want to move out, that will be a 'NO' and you will be 'accused' of not being grateful to your parents.
    They watched him in his descent;
    the Archangel just made honour to his name
    the highest of all but, just a mere messenger.
    Yet a Master he was, one who is of He.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4