+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: passion and relationships?

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: passion and relationships?

Lets say a relationship has ten points it can be judged on then passion is one but the other nine is the ones that make the impact on how good the passion is and how long it lasts ..
    So all the points in a relationship is important there is not one that exceeds the others in importancy because that is how woman work.
    Woman needs reasurance ,support,comfort,the feeling of security, communication, laughter, and a outlet for stress and leisure time.[I call it me time]
    So let me tell u the truth the chance that all these points is satisfied completely is 0% so yeah most ppl just go with the flow if u are lucky and have a partner man of woman that is pretty set on satisfaction u have a problem otherwise things can go pretty smooth.

So Boys and men u need to pay close attention to the woman u try to satisfy because althought they all woman they not all the same some need more of the one than the other...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thats true also its like a dance really you know the passion and the love you have to have rythem or the passion in the relationship wil be awkward
    thats a simpler way of putting it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Lets say a relationship has ten points it can be judged on then passion is one but the other nine is the ones that make the impact on how good the passion is and how long it lasts ..
    So all the points in a relationship is important there is not one that exceeds the others in importancy because that is how woman work.
    Woman needs reasurance ,support,comfort,the feeling of security, communication, laughter, and a outlet for stress and leisure time.[I call it me time]
    So let me tell u the truth the chance that all these points is satisfied completely is 0% so yeah most ppl just go with the flow if u are lucky and have a partner man of woman that is pretty set on satisfaction u have a problem otherwise things can go pretty smooth.

So Boys and men u need to pay close attention to the woman u try to satisfy because althought they all woman they not all the same some need more of the one than the other...

Women aren't the only ones who need the number of things you posted. Men need them as well and probably more. Considering that men are usually mommas boys, in later life they try to find a woman to match the description of such...they tend to look for what can be a foundation. Both sides need these, it isn't just one or the other.

Since I couldn't understand most of what you said though, I may have seen your emssage unclearly.

From 1-10...there are a lot more complex options than "me time" and "me time" should only be 1 point...not a great number o things. The person themselves are what matters most. Personality, intelligence, sex, compatability, speech, things like that and "me time", fold together into one to create a human being. If you can't even be around that person, always catering to their every whim, than you probably won't even be in a relationship in the first place.

You need passion to start it, you need passion to end it.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I think what he trying to say is you need to pleasure your woman and keep the passion going for a good relationship to flow.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 31, 2006 at 09:26 AM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

I think thats a very sad thing to say myself. Both sides need to be in a satisfying and passionate relationship to survive, not just pleasing the woman.

What about gay marriages or bi relationships? You need more than just "pleasing your woman" as an answer. It sounds like a knock knock joke or cliche form s sitcom, but in actual life that kind of thing usually leads you to destruction or divorce. I can admit that some relationships can strive on that, but in an honest, mutual passionate filled one, you are going to need more.

Keeping the passion flowing(sex i guess) can get you to a certain point, after so long things start to get useless and numbed. You can get hot but it won't help a whole lot near the end.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Aug 31, 2006 at 02:11 AM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

thats true thats why it didnt last very long with my last gf it was great for the first 4 months but these last 2 months we sort of drifted becuase the passion and the attention started going one way or the other we didnt share it like we should have.
    now its over with us.

Thanks

Im am sorry to hear that Chalice, but it makes an excellent point.
    (This isn't necesarrily for you chalice)

If a relationship is mearly filled by lust/desire/self satisfaction, the other parts of your being will tend to want more later on. You start to lose sight of the person you are with, and begin to look elsewhere. Your relationship tends ot fall apart at that point. I have gone through pleenty of situations where I could easily be wiht just about any woman,simply because I can appeal to different and more complex aspects. Not saying that sex doesn't really get it together, but you need passion and mutual understanding or you can lose what you hold most precious.

Err an example I meant....and I just added a little more defintion.

Thanks

its cool that sort of what happend with us perfect definition i have to say
    though i did learn from this relationship that i can use in my next
    relationship you know sort of use what i know to make the next one wrok and make it last longer maybe even for ever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast