View Poll Results: What should we do with Bush?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boot him out due to performace

10 26.32%
  • Boot him out due to behavior

7 18.42%
  • Boot him out due to turning the long into a never ending thing

9 23.68%
  • Boot him out now

14 36.84%
  • Leave him alone

15 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: People planing to convince congress act

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People planing to convince congress act

well... by the time the process is over his term is going tobe over too... so... I think it is just a waste of time... if ppl would have done this before like 2 years ago or so then it is worthy and he should be kicked out of office! but we are close to elections so what's the point?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with lebasiara, I know what haopens when a government falls, chaos takes over, so it's better to leave Bush were he is and I think Bush is already starting to understand that his in deep s***t and that people are not satisfied with him so he won't do anything stupid and maybe will make something better...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe but Bush deserves to be screamed and yelled at and have tomatoes thrown at for poor judgement, people will continue to boo and hissss at him
    for sending our troops out to be killed.
    Bush proved to everyone that he had failed his 2nd term in office.

The main question comes Can you for give him for killing your love one
    in that stupid fight?

the purple heart is not worth one penny it's worthless
    his hand shakes are lifeless.

the whole dam after fighting is stupid.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't think he is going to do something better... but at least he would do anything stupid either.... I think he will just sit and wait... at least I hope so....

humm... we can yell we can scream and we can kick.... but he is not going to be removed before his term is over.... and it is going to be over pretty soon...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nothing is going to happen. All that is going to be done is America will wait until his ass is finished with the term, and someone else becomes President.

Who knows. Maybe Hillary has a chance.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm all for Hillary running for office...

but i'm not sure if she, or anyone else for that matter, really understands what type of sh!thole we're in right now... i doubt anyone will go through this gracefully...

^_^ glad i'm not running!

but back on task, i think it's pointless to kick him out now, elections are next year and will take congress a hell of a lot longer than that to officially kick him out. Until then, people have to live with their mistakes, whether or not they voted.

Newbie negima violet is off to a good start negima violet's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I agree that you cannot forgive Bush if he kills someone in this so called war against the Iraq. Lets say that maybe he is going to far in this fight but let us not forget that he is only trying to protect the whole nation. The Soldiers job is to protect the country to any threat and they are ready to sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the nation. Just like Bush who is willing to sacrife the lives of the soldiers for the good of millions. Well dont take this as a fact but take this as my opinion.
    Mr.Vi0Let

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question for you all when 9'11 happen almost every one wanted to go to war did you say we should? But now that we are there and the News isnt showing any of the good things going on for them. Look most of the towns didnt have running water most now have that, they are ables to be free and not live in fear of saying what they belive. Yes people are dieing but that happens in war. lebasiara, negima violet, and Abu Dhabi is one of your family members over there? If there not dont start talking about love ones that are dieing for you wouldnt really know. Look at the over all view of what is going on. You want to know why we are lossing more people. Iran is training them how to fight and giving them a new bomb. When a car or tank goes over it boom. but the heat of it is so hot the the air in the car or tank is dicompresed. Then the copper goes into the tank meatling the armor and it cover how every is alive bruning there skin. At the same time small copper is hitting the people and killing them.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast