View Poll Results: What should we do with Bush?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boot him out due to performace

10 26.32%
  • Boot him out due to behavior

7 18.42%
  • Boot him out due to turning the long into a never ending thing

9 23.68%
  • Boot him out now

14 36.84%
  • Leave him alone

15 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: People planing to convince congress act

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People planing to convince congress act

Right Now Bush don't care about us or the troops, he rather kill us and kill our troops in that insane country.
    Bush never served this country ,he never done anything spiecal.
    Bush is just a lousy business corperated A-hole , a oil slick sicko, we can keep on send bills to let our come back home , we and congress can keep
    harshing him to call our troops home until he gives in or die of a heart attack
    from the stress were giving.
    I say let's keep on pesting him until he freaks or he's commited to state hospital.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

See he does care for if we leave right now more people are going to die then the amount right now. Another reason we are at war is to stop the terriost from getting time to re-group and make a plan. Have in major attacks happen in the world beside the middle east NO!

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    See he does care for if we leave right now more people are going to die then the amount right now. Another reason we are at war is to stop the terriost from getting time to re-group and make a plan. Have in major attacks happen in the world beside the middle east NO!
    I assume you have a reason for ignoring the suicide bombings against Pakistani Government officials, The London Bus and Subway bombings, the Madrid train bombings, and the civil unrest in Somalia, Indonesia and Algeria...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Really, just leave the kid alone. G. Bush is just for the stupid citizens to think they have someone ruling the country. They should do some research and realize he doesn't do much of anything. He doesn't even make his own speeches for Pete's sake. He's a nice guy and people just want someone to blame.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not I said major those are small ones where 20 to 30 people died. LenMiyata did you know when we started the war on terror they terrorest where about to attack again but this one would make 9'11 small. If you want reall info look at where the millitary is and going how many are there.

bombings against Pakistani Government officials, The London Bus and Subway bombings, the Madrid train bombings, and the civil unrest in Somalia, Indonesia and Algeria, where some of the attacks but becasue of the war they dont have time to plain them right. They are trying but becasue there leaders are hidding they dont know what to do.

I'm glaad im not the only one how knows that.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I agree woth most people and in matter in fact Our President geroge Bush have been mislead he should not take out the war in his personal effect and my decision here it has been decided, the reason I am stating this it is not convinient for us not watning war it is Geroge W. should be asham of himself because there is no main point why he want to destroy Iraq anyway.
    Also the facts are also agains him that the council has tried to deny him of sentin more troops into Iraq for the next couple of years and months as well my only worryness is that we are never in Peace, because if the war continues we have no other option but to simply ignore it, and if we dont' cooperat we may also loose ourselves to a dictatorship that the U.N has created a New Intervention that can Utilize all of the Disbelief that Regards into this Topic.

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's all a bunh of junk. If you look at president's ratings over the past years, they all go down and end up having less support than when they begin with. It is because they promise all these things and they can never physically do them...or they just don't want to. Yes, i will admit that Bush's support has gone down more than the usual, but what can one expect if we are in such a bad time when half the world doesn't agree with the war. I'm half and half...thinking we should punish the terrorists for what they did, but not the citizens unless they sympathise with the terrorists. But as for just going in there and setting up a new gov...who said that was our job? Leave the country to the people that it belongs to. We're not the big daddy of everyone.
    As for Bush...I'm not so sure about them doing anything. They might impeach him but never remove him from office. I don't think he will be removed but maybe impeached.
    Ok, I'm rambling now and I'm not sure if i made any sense at all or if I even answered the question other than what I thought was going to happen to Bush....I have a good tendancy to explain more than ever needed. Must come from listening to my boyfriend :P Joking.
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Congress failed to override President Bush's veto of legislation requiring the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq on Wednesday, a defeat for anti-war Democrats that triggered immediate talks on a new measure to fund the conflict.
    What the hell is his problem? He is just totally doing things his own way, not letting what others say get through his head. Freaking republican.

No offense to any idiot who tries to post against this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast