View Poll Results: What should we do with Bush?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boot him out due to performace

10 26.32%
  • Boot him out due to behavior

7 18.42%
  • Boot him out due to turning the long into a never ending thing

9 23.68%
  • Boot him out now

14 36.84%
  • Leave him alone

15 39.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: People planing to convince congress act

Newbie Lord Van is off to a good start Lord Van's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People planing to convince congress act

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I read in the paper that the people are planing to convice congress to kick bush out of office brfore his term is up, it sounds like the people are getting sick of him and had enough of his vetos and tired of hearing about other life lost in Iraq and now the pressure is going on Bush to quit his job
    what you people what will happen?
    They just need 2 kick Bush out of office now because he is starting a commotion in and the gas's prices r high as hell.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Yeah, seriously, what are you talking about?

Good thing our President is no more than a regular yes man. I have to admit, from the way he talks and acts, is does seem like he is just a puppet, but don't let that fool you!

The man is a genius at acting retarded. He may follow most advice given to him, but that is because he isn't smart enough to figure out that info by himself. Who has that capability? I think most people in power follow the advice of their advisors. You would have to be stupid not to. I mean if you did that, than you would end up having the majority of the population lose faith in you and called you a joke. Probably have one of your staff shoot another guy in the face, or keep saying that a guy who can't remember firing a bunch of people is reliable.

Wait a minute! Why does this sound so familiar. Eh, anyways. A person huh? People can be stupid, don't forget. We all have the right to call them just that if they act that way and don't give a damn.
    Like any of you guys could do better. There's a lot of pressure being someone that the media shines a light on as the head of the country. You guys are a bunch of brats. I bet if any of you were up there you would resign of kill yourself. Look at all the president's when they get elected and when the leave. They look like they went through war, they look weak and old. And it was only 4-8 years and it appears like 15.

And retarded? What the hell are you talking about? Bush isn't the brightest bulb in the box but he sure isn't retarded. I can sure say he sounds a lot smarter than you.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    Like any of you guys could do better. There's a lot of pressure being someone that the media shines a light on as the head of the country. You guys are a bunch of brats. I bet if any of you were up there you would resign of kill yourself. Look at all the president's when they get elected and when the leave. They look like they went through war, they look weak and old. And it was only 4-8 years and it appears like 15.

And retarded? What the hell are you talking about? Bush isn't the brightest bulb in the box but he sure isn't retarded. I can sure say he sounds a lot smarter than you.
    Wow, a snarky response that DIDN'T come from me. I'm kinda surprised.

To be honest, that was, almost exactly, my policy on Bush for a while. I think the people are criticizing him for doing what he said he was going to do, which is rare for a president. Unpopular as they may be, he is sticking to his convictions.

Having said that, I cannot help but think that we are stuck in this war, and Bush has no idea where to go from here, while his inaction keeps us in the desert.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post

Who are you again?

How does comparing a handful of citizens(out the of millions that reside in this country) to the current president, actually appear as relevant to the conversation for you? What is your point in doing that yourself?

I don't recall many, if any actually, ever stating that they could perform the position better, or even trying for that matter. Having an opinion based on previous occurences is an everyday thing, so why should this be any different or significantly outrageous? Comparing Bush to those Presidents who we found less incompetant and more reliable, is an acceptable and logical decision.

Of course we didn't spell this out to some like they were children, but that should be quite reasonable in my opinon. Under the circumstances, I have never appreciated or approved any of Bush's public actions or motives.

Whether or not we could fulfill the position ourselves is irrelevant, it is who we want to fill the position that counts. Becomming the President is an option only given to the few, and being in a position to become the President is an opportunity only for a handful; some consider Bush as the lesser of the candiates and a mistake.

By the way, personally I wouldn't resign or kill myself if I were in his position. That is just downright cowardly and any in that position isn't worth much if they did. Also, a reason why he could look weak and old is the fact the guy is pushin 60; they aren't exactly becomming younger from the day they start. They tend to look even worse towards the end if they do a bosh job and are under a lot of irregular stress - Bush for example.

Oh I forgot to mention that actually reading a person's post and responding to the message is a good idea. Perhaps if you did that, you would realize that I may not be fond of Bush, but his actions aren't entirely questionable or shocking. I never said he was retarded, and responding as if I did and putting words in my mouth, only makes your comparison of my intelligence void.

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Wow, I never knew you were such an academic. I'm sorry I must have mistaken "The man is a genius at acting retarded." out of context. I mean, how could I not see past that obvious insult.

And me, I'm just someone that wanted to stur some debate into...well this debate. Most of these brain dead "Otakus'" or whatever the hell they call themselves say the same thing over and over. And to see that someone in here can actually bring up a good case makes me all fuzzy inside, what can I say?

And yes, out of everyone in the US, only a few can run for President, which only makes what I thought more visible. Out of the few that can, how many men do you actually think can best lead this country ....none. No man can run this hell hole and make it into an economic and political icon across the world instead of what we are now, which is the Dim-Witted PlayGround Bully. So, we pick the one we think can do somewhat of a good job. And believe me, there were a few past President's that did a much better job than Bush, but he's the one that the people thought would do the country good. And it impairs me to see that even his people laugh and mock him. Other countries give their leaders great feedback to incourage him to do better but we call ours an A**hole and other crap. Now, I don't want you to get upset. I didn't mean you called him that, this is from a majority of my friends. I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth again.

Also, good for you. I'm glad you wouldn't resign or commit suicide if you were in his position. And I did read your post before so don't get your panties in a bunch that someone wasn't listening to you.
    Last edited by toonfan630; May 25, 2007 at 05:17 AM.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5