+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People who have disabilities should be sent to Iraq

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

People who have disabilities should be sent to Iraq

What the **** are you serious? It was that or they just don't have a reason at all! Someone really said this! Come on it shouldn't matter if someone is disabled everyone has a purpose whether you want to believe it or not, just because you don't like that person shit it's not like they can necessarily help it, I mean get real! He also said that poor people wear baggy clothes! Poor people wear baggy clothes? Are you for real? Does that mean Russel Simmons and Snoop are big fakes and they are just as poor as me? Where the hell does this kid come up with stuff like this, for real? You, well in my opinion have to be real ignorant to have views like this! Does your momma know you talk like that? If I was your momma I'd smack the shit outta you for saying something as stupid as that. I swear if I ever meet this kid we are going to have a very interesting conversation!!
    Last edited by Alondra; Dec 03, 2007 at 01:36 PM.

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: people who have dissabilities should be sent to iraq

Iraq isn't hell (just said this so that you don't start the anti-tero propaganda)... the 'tard that said those words probably comes from a family that allows relatiff marriage, that should explain the "Down syndrome" ... I hate these kind of people... they have no idea of the real life... the looser should wake up without his leggs, even one should bring him to his senses...

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
    What the **** are you serious? Someone in my friends class at school really said this! or that pretty much they shouldn't be here! He also said that poor people wear baggy clothes! What? Where the hell does this kid come up with stuff like this, for real? You, well in my opinion have to be real ignorant to have views like this! Does your momma know you talk like that? If I was your momma I'd smack the shit outta you for saying something as stupid as that. I swear if I ever meet this kid we are going to have a very interesting conversation!!
    All that amounts to is racism in a cup, pretty much.

"Poor people wear baggy pants!" Hmm... Who else wears baggy pants? Last time I checked, I do and I'm not poor. I think he's got poor folk and black people in the same group. Y'know, most people think that all blacks are on welfare, we smoke crack and eat nothing but chicken and hot sauce. LOL.

People with disabilities should NOT go to Iraq, due to the fact that they are DISABLED!! Your classmate has got some serious issues, La. I would hit him with a textbook, LOL. What kind of war would a disabled person fight in?? What--they're gonna enter a wheelchair demolition derby to see who gains control of the world's oil? Not likely. You can't even enlist if you have ANY kind of disability (physical or menta).

Simply put, your classmate is racist/prejudiced against people who are different and he'll burn slowly in hell for being such an ass-hat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrown View Post
    Iraq isn't hell (just said this so that you don't start the anti-tero propaganda)... the 'tard that said those words probably comes from a family that allows relatiff marriage, that should explain the "Down syndrome" ... I hate these kind of people... they have no idea of the real life... the looser should wake up without his leggs, even one should bring him to his senses...
    That's kinda funny, teach him a lesson before he opens his mouth and something stupid comes out. I mean where do these views come from, that's what I'd really like to know and does he not realize how much those don't make sense, because there is no possible way that if someone really wanted to do this would it really happen!

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
    what I'd really like to know and does he not realize how much those don't make sense, because there is no possible way that if someone really wanted to do this would it really happen!
    so one of your problem is "why does he say that if no one is going to do it?" that's even worse... I hope I understood you wrong...

and about when he gets his ideas... family... antourage... the "high life" population is arrogant... that makes them vulnerable... they can't see past their nose... (sorry for the propaganda... but I hate Pride and arrogance)

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrown View Post
    so one of your problem is "why does he say that if no one is going to do it?" that's even worse... I hope I understood you wrong...

and about when he gets his ideas... family... antourage... the "high life" population is arrogant... that makes them vulnerable... they can't see past their nose... (sorry for the propaganda... but I hate Pride and arrogance)
    I'm saying it would NEVER happen so why say something as stupid as that I mean there are stupid things that people say then there are the ignorant things people say! I honestly don't understand why anyone would think that someone she be sent somewhere because of a disability I don't necessarily think they are getting sent there to fight in a war, but come on get real! And what about the one if you wear baggy clothes your poor? I can maybe understand if he's seen people on the street that have worn baggy clothes, thats understandable, but to generalize it?

To me with this topic it's not even ridiculous it's silly nonsense!
    Last edited by Legend; Dec 03, 2007 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Do not double post please. Use the EDIT BUTTON!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    All that amounts to is racism in a cup, pretty much.

"Poor people wear baggy pants!" Hmm... Who else wears baggy pants? Last time I checked, I do and I'm not poor. I think he's got poor folk and black people in the same group. Y'know, most people think that all blacks are on welfare, we smoke crack and eat nothing but chicken and hot sauce. LOL.

People with disabilities should NOT go to Iraq, due to the fact that they are DISABLED!! Your classmate has got some serious issues, La. I would hit him with a textbook, LOL. What kind of war would a disabled person fight in?? What--they're gonna enter a wheelchair demolition derby to see who gains control of the world's oil? Not likely. You can't even enlist if you have ANY kind of disability (physical or menta).

Simply put, your classmate is racist/prejudiced against people who are different and he'll burn slowly in hell for being such an ass-hat.

HA i like chicken and hot sauce and im white so that makes no since
    and some say ignorance is bliss but in his case ignorance is sad , i grew
    up around kids like that , and now some of them are dead through some kind
    of violence that was due to there stupidity.

its taught me alot and one of the things it taught me is that once you start
    thinking like that its hard to stop it trust me on that becuase i have seen it to many times in my years of living .

hopefully this kid will stop thinking like this before it gets worse
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    HA i like chicken and hot sauce and im white so that makes no since
    and some say ignorance is bliss but in his case ignorance is sad , i grew
    up around kids like that , and now some of them are dead through some kind
    of violence that was due to there stupidity.

its taught me alot and one of the things it taught me is that once you start
    thinking like that its hard to stop it trust me on that becuase i have seen it to many times in my years of living .

hopefully this kid will stop thinking like this before it gets worse
    Yeah, and for the sake of humankind, I hope that nobody decides to follow that kid's lead. That's the last thing we need is a society run by idiots--oh, wait! Bush is still president, LOL.

In the words of my mother, "If ignorance is bliss, then I must be really unhappy."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast