+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People who have disabilities should be sent to Iraq

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People who have disabilities should be sent to Iraq

OK let's make this one simple. If I were to be deployed over into Iraq, trust me. I would be the only American left there. You put a rifle in my hand, prey to god you wake up with you head intact. I'm not the only person who is like this. Plenty of us who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder tend to get violent with some of our flashbacks or blackouts. Not only is it not safe for our own people. It's not safe for anyone, not even ourselves. I wouldn't hesitate to blow off an Iraqi woman or child's head off. You can't be to safe over there. IED's can be a damn pepsi can for god sakes. I would literally go through Iraq and kill everyone. And guess what, So will others with disabilities. We have enough to fight and deal with. Why would they really want to put us into that type of situation? Because the jack@$s doesn't care.

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't necessarily think he doesn't care apparently from what i heard he felt kinda strong on the sublect, its a little cold hearted, but I just don't think he has anything else to do but think of ways to be the only person left on earth honestly and if he hah like this would ever happen but if he were to become president itll be hile hitler all over again oh shit i better pull up my pants before i get sent to iraq with my friend who has 1 leg!

Newbie JapaneseNeji is off to a good start JapaneseNeji's Avatar
    Thanks

I would ask this if people would disabilites go to iraq they get killed just like normal people do and they leave behind grieving families. Now if u say tht u think no one should be in iraq then i agree it doesnt matter who wants to go but how their families need them here with them not in war.

Newbie Alondra is off to a good start Alondra's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you're right no one needs to be in Iraq, greedy people just get carried away when they have the power in their own hands its like homer when he sees a donut you know how he starts to drool thats how i see bush only homer I think has a little more brains!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait a minute, I'm disabled. Does that mean he believes that I should go ta Iraq? If so, what good does he think will come of my goin'? This jus' doesn' make any sense.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: people who have dissabilities should be sent to iraq

Quote Originally Posted by DragonCrown View Post
    Iraq isn't hell (just said this so that you don't start the anti-tero propaganda)... the 'tard that said those words probably comes from a family that allows relatiff marriage, that should explain the "Down syndrome" ... I hate these kind of people... they have no idea of the real life... the looser should wake up without his leggs, even one should bring him to his senses...
    Iraq is hell so don't speak like you do know what really goes there cuz you don't know ANYTHING at all .. take these words from someone living there and not someone pretending knowledge sitting on his chair and speaking of acknowledgment ,relative marriage is a choice that the stupid tradition goes here .. i wouldn't buy it .. every person has his own prospective on it ...
    that was all out of topic (sorry mods) ... and for my answer about it .. so simple just "No".
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, hate me for this, but the title made me burst out laughing. That's an hilarious idea. Sadly it's pointless and stupid. People are unwillingly disabled, deal with it. It's life.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a dumb idea lol. Disabled people can't fight in Iraq! People who can walk should continue going. That makes more sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast