Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Perfect age to Get Married?

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect age to Get Married?

Many people get married when They Reach 19 Years or more and that seem good in my view. when I was recently in one of the Arabic country ,My Guide told me that the girls here (In his country ) Get married when they seven ,eight Years and that shocked me but, which shocked me more that they get married to an old man I mean ,30 or 40 years old .
    So my Question is what is the perfect age to get married and why you think that is the perfect age??

Foolish beating

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect age to Get Married?

I say 27. I think it would be different for everyone. I just feel like when am 27 I will be older, wiser, and more stable. Plus I may be desperate enough by then to overlook some peoples flaws. Learning to be more accepting, and less selfish. Plus I would hope to learn about what I want out of life. I think when young people get married and chase their dreams, sometimes people can grow apart. However just like I told my best friend when she got married, "Don't be nervous, there is always divorce."

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (May 27, 2010)

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, Did you till your friend that, ha-ha that more than Crazy but you know sometimes the people Get married to be stable ,More Indepented .

I think 19 and above is better Age in many ways though, then to get married in 7 or just 10 years, Because the people who Get married when they are still Children they don't have any Idea what the married is , what are the Responsibility for it ,and the biggest thing that they still have if I can say -Half mind- which means they are not complete physically or just sexually.
    Last edited by xxoxx; May 27, 2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Correct some mistakes!

Foolish beating

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

25, its in the middle of your career and about time you've been in a relationship for 3-7 years approximately. Also you've probably been in the work force for 2-6 years depending on your job (mine takes 2 years of college and it gives around 60k) so you have quite the bit of money for a house, cars, etc. :P

And around this age your probably bored so you wouldn't mind getting married / having children. Anyone can get married at anytime but it just seems reasonable to get some cash before you make such a big commitment

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I guess 25-27 sounds alright. One should be able to make such a decision at that age and think about it without regretting it.
    On the other hand, if you really love each other, I think almost every age is alright. Doesn't matter so much how old you are then, but if your love is true and you really want to spend all the time you have with your partner, you might get married as well, if both sides agree on it of course.
    I'm not that much into the whole arranged marriage thing.
    If you are happy and want to spend the life together, go and marry.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie Fack Soul is off to a good start Fack Soul's Avatar
    Thanks

Between 25-30 to be kind of know the rights and wrong things also, understanding of matters of life.

Stay in the world as if you are a strange .. And leave behind you a beautiful effect in this world .. we are guests .. And the guests, must leave..
    *****( 1 +1 = 7 )*****

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

25, 27, 30+ seams to be the norm, but 30+ are those with more stable and lasting relationships do to maturity levels and being worldly and other factors. All be it 25+ couples have also been in stable relationships as well but that varies from person to person. Those who get married earlier fail 85 to 90% of the time.
    Last edited by Scourge; May 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

23-25

Physically a person finishes maturing between the ages of 18-20 but mentally/emotionally it happens between 23-24. It is at that age the brain is finished developing and who we are as a person is for the most part determined. It is still young enough to be flexible in adjusting to another persons habits and traits but old enough to be matured and knowingly committed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 27, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast