Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Perfect age to Get Married?

Newbie jonny is off to a good start jonny's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Perfect age to Get Married?

well i think at 20 its fine not any earlier like my brother wants to do cuz you might have problems that wont make it work out. then you got a better understanding of what you want within all those years cuz people get in relationships evan when there 11 years old i know cuz a couple of homies did.
    jonny boy

Newbie gothicmancam is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm i do not know.... well wat if you and this girl knew eachother 4 a while and wenever u were old enough to get married at a legal age you did with both parents consent.....(i hope i can do this)

well it depends on the people really... are they commited to make tht choice at a early age ?
    how are they financially.
    ...hmmmmm well there really isnt a "perfect" age to get married
    it just depends on the individuals.

like in my relation ship for instance- wen my girlfriend turns 16 im going 2 ask her parents if i can marry her

i want to have this commitment , i really love her =-.-=(blush)
    i will be true 2 her and faithfu its her choice if she wants 2 be the same.... we have been experianceing some rocky moments as do all ppl have in relationships(there is no such thing as a perfect relationship-everyone fights once in awhile )
    i love her to death and i know she loves me but....the only thing in our way is ...... her parents ...(i think theyd want us 2 wait till she is 18 and outta school -bummer)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    23-25

Physically a person finishes maturing between the ages of 18-20 but mentally/emotionally it happens between 23-24. It is at that age the brain is finished developing and who we are as a person is for the most part determined. It is still young enough to be flexible in adjusting to another persons habits and traits but old enough to be matured and knowingly committed.
    I agree with that, seeing as I'm engaged at 23 and plan to get married soon.

I think being around 22 + is ok, Living in England, it seems to be the norm to graduate from University, get a job and get married a year after graduating.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie kei takishima is off to a good start kei takishima's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its 24-27,first need to be secure for great future

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think there is a certain age to get married..i think its when the couple feels it the time to make that committ .yeah it seems like most of the time it is around certain ages but really everyone is different..

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

The perfect age is pretty relative. It should be whenever the couple feels they are ready. When they know they love each other and want to commit to being together for the rest of their lives, and feel they are financially able to be together.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

25. Old enough to be out of college and half-way through the twenties sounds good to me. I'd hopefully also have a stable job by then, which would be important to keep the family running.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

for me, i think it's 25-29..coz basically, at these ages..you already have a stable life..carreer and all..but 20-24 is ok too..at 18-19, it depends but i think these are all too soon for marriage to come..below 18, i think it's still not appropriate unless you got pregnant and all..but definitely, no-no..youth only happens once so let's enjoy it first before going into such responsibilities.. ^^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast