Closed Thread

Thread: Pirates or Ninjas

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Pirates or Ninjas

this is one of my first threads that i have actually started so bear with me and if this is in the wrong place or wrong and title please correct me

ok.... now i will get on with it.. which do you think is better? Pirates or Ninjas?

I would have to say pirates are just cooler. I like the way they dress, the way they take what they want when they want it and the way they ruled the seas way back when. And when compared to ninjas, ninjas lead strict lives with little pleasure, while the pirates are never strict and take all the pleasure they want in life, and they are still good at what they do. Another thing is that pirates are still around and where have the ninjas gone?
    i have to say that pirates have always fasinated me and my friends, but i want to know wat you guys like and why

Newbie Silver_Shadow is off to a good start Silver_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pirates or Ninjas

ninjas. they are cool, got cool weapons, and get to go on good missions.
    Hi, I'm Silver_Shadow!!! I love anime!!!
    I love gaming!!!
    PM me if you want to be friends

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd choose monkies.
    Naw, I'd choose... isn't there a choice "samurai"?

mmhmm.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    this is one of my first threads that i have actually started so bear with me and if this is in the wrong place or wrong and title please correct me

ok.... now i will get on with it.. which do you think is better? Pirates or Ninjas?

I would have to say pirates are just cooler. I like the way they dress, the way they take what they want when they want it and the way they ruled the seas way back when. And when compared to ninjas, ninjas lead strict lives with little pleasure, while the pirates are never strict and take all the pleasure they want in life, and they are still good at what they do. Another thing is that pirates are still around and where have the ninjas gone?
    i have to say that pirates have always fasinated me and my friends, but i want to know wat you guys like and why
    I like pirates better but if i had to be one, I would rather be a ninja and have both eyes, legs, and hands!

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    I like pirates better but if i had to be one, I would rather be a ninja and have both eyes, legs, and hands!
    Totally agree . . . I like ninjas coz I like their training and wouldlike to learn some . . . Not only good in clearing the mind but also good in assassination self defence AND catching someone ALIVE AND UNHARMED, can pirates do that? NOOOOOOOO!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 99.8 % ninja and .2% pirate... I love ninja's and would be all for them, except for the fact most of my friends are all for pirates. ^_^ Ninja's can do more then pirates and have more weapons that I like.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Argh! *Poof! Teleports with ninja speed* I am a pirate ninja....i am a master of both arts.. lol

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok first off this really isnt a good debatable subject, and secondly its spam. This would be more suited for your blog.

--Closed

Closed Thread