+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the Iraq war

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Plans for the Iraq war

I bet you heard by now that Bush is trying for more troops in Iraq
    more money wasted and more lives lost more grief and congress says no way.
    I'm for the congress Bush plan is totaly worthless .
    he over spent the buget and his war happy come on let's face it it's time call our troops home and time call this stupid event off.
    and what I heard every one is counting down the days and hours the day Bush leaves office, we seen him go to hero to zero.
    this stupid Iraq thing is getting too dam old and very tiring and sicking.
    His father was never like this at all , when his father was in office it was kick butt and leave the troops was not Iraq that long, But Gezzz Bush jr he's making another long war like one when Nixon was in office.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bushes worthless plan war in Iqaq

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    he over spent the buget and his war happy come on let's face it it's time call our troops home and time call this stupid event off.
    and what I heard every one is counting down the days and hours the day Bush leaves office, we seen him go to hero to zero.
    His father was never like this at all , when his father was in office it was kick butt and leave the troops was not Iraq that long, But Gezzz Bush jr he's making another long war like one when Nixon was in office.
    bush has made up for his fathers mistake of allowing saddam hussein to stay in power during the gulf war.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    bush has made up for his fathers mistake of allowing saddam hussein to stay in power during the gulf war.
    Ok but don't think this Iraq thing has gone too far?
    it getting too old and tiring.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes true it is getting tiring but war is not an easy thing in the first place.

Ever one seems to think it would have bin a cake walk go in kill a few people and poof they give up(which some what happened ) now that we did that and have took over Iraq basically it seems like every one thought there would be no back lash tords the troops.Which just stupid to think like that just about every country over there hates us for one thing or another dident think they miss the chance to kill some of us if the chance presented it self?,And Bush was stupid to do this in the first place and think nothing bad would happen after we won which way wrong on his part.

But i do think if we did do it at that time we would be over there some time or another doing what were doing right now.and it looks like if we do pull out (cut and run) we might be going back some time soon to calm things down (after all US acts like the worlds police) and what every happens were there basically.
    Last edited by koga23; Apr 19, 2007 at 10:29 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes but the US needs to start minding it's own business. Why do you think we are in this mess to begin with? It's because we don't know how to keep our nose out of something it doesn't belong in!!!

Maybe if we just left things alone every now and then we wouldn't be at war with other countries. We would have our family and friends still here with us today.(That part going out mainly to the ones that have lost loved ones or friends to the war in Iraq.) We would also be a lot better off. We are not the world police because other countries do not know how to behave it's because we force ourselves upon other countries and try as Bush puts it "Try and make things better or bring Peace". Why don't we work on our own front before over stepping the boundaries of other people front lands and trying to fix theirs!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    But don't you think that it's kinda stupid of Bush to chase after Saddam, when it was Bin Laden who attacked us???

Saddam did nothing to us--recently anyway--so why would we chase after a man who did nothing to our country? Supposedly, he had WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destruction) in his possesion; but so does North Korea!!! Why are we so worried about Iraq, when North Korea has nukes, and Iran says that they aren't gonna abide by the Nuclear weapons laws???

The whole "war in Iraq" gig was over in just 21 days!! That's three friggin' weeks! What did we do since then? Nothing but cause trouble and stick our noses where they don't belong!

Bush needs to pull our troops from out of Iraq, and resign as president. I don't even want him to finish his last term--just empeach his ass!!!

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I think that he just wants a reason to hike up the gas prices... or for fun... I haven't decided which yet...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It isn't a very open debate thread if you don't look at both sides of the story first. Editing the title.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast