Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playing with someone's Emotions for Revenge?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Playing with someone's Emotions for Revenge?

What is your take on this. I think its wrong. Because when you play sith someone they are bound to get hurt maybe become suisidal. a friend of mine his G/F is with him but pretending to date this other guy becaus she eather wants to hurt him or get back together with him or to hide that she is dating someone over her age limit but tells her B/F its all just to get revenge on him because she wants to hurt him and she wants to be the last to say "I want to brake up" I heard from the B/F that she is supose to call him tomorrow. but the Boyfriend is close to just telling her its over. Do you think someone should be acting this way to their B/F and playing with someone elses emotions? The B/F can't tell her how he feels because it might hurt her. What should the B/F do?

Is there somethign wrong with the girl should the B/F just up and leave her because she is to chicken to brake off the relationship with her ex B/F to be with the current B/F?

I am talking from experenece an ex of mine woudln't let go of an ex because "she still loved him" but yet she still loved me. But she has to hear something hateful from the ex to "Be at peace" as it were. I still love her yet she dosen't want to let go of the ex. I donno what to do.

What is your take on a situation such as this?
    Do you think the G/F should stand up to the ext and say Fudge you I don't want to be with you anymore" or should the current B/F just say screw it and get on with his life

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Playing with someone's Emotions for Revenge?

Man honestly i think the way people treat others is truly amazing i mean it boggles my mind how women treat me they always claim to love me while...once agin i get left aside while watching them fall in love with someone else i just think that its wrong to drag someone along dont waste there time and there hearts and passion on you just let them be
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The BF should give her an ultimatum: finish it with her ex within 24 hours or it's over. Chicks are really bad about this type of crap.......what's worse is that most of them expect us to be cool with it.

Fxck that shxt, that's what I say! That's why I don't date online.................or trust women much for that matter.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    The BF should give her an ultimatum: finish it with her ex within 24 hours or it's over. Chicks are really bad about this type of crap.......what's worse is that most of them expect us to be cool with it.

Fxck that shxt, that's what I say! That's why I don't date online.................or trust women much for that matter.
    I agree I gave the ex an ultamatum yet she still wants to play with this dudes emotions because she wants to see how far both relationships can go.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Women think they can have the cake and eat it as well.........as they hit us on the head for thinking the same thing. All I can say is: If she can't make up her mind, make it for her..........and break it off with her. No point in letting the bullshxt fester......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're only hearing the story from your friend's side, then there's a lot you may be missing. She obviously isn't all that happy in the relationship with your friend, or she would rather enjoy her time with him than "get revenge" on someone else. Not only does your friend need to think about whether or not he should break it off, but also what he is or isn't doing that's keeping her from letting go of her ex and focusing that energy on making the current relationship work. I'm not saying the situation is his fault, but I do view it with some cynicism, as everyone (men and women) believes they're the victim when a relationship goes bad; no one likes to realize that their own flaws may have contributed.

You say he "can't" speak up about the matter because she'll be hurt. Will she be any less hurt if he just dumps her without explanation? Seems like a piss-poor excuse to me. Being hurt is a part of life, if she can't deal with a frank discussion about her behavior, then she needs to grow up. And your friend needs to find the balls to stand up for himself and deal with the situation, either by talking to her about it, letting it go, or walking away.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest theres no way out of this with out some pain going both ways. like the old saying gos love is pain. the first ones, the B/F should open his eyes and see theres no true love there with his G/F and just move on, even if she whant him back going though that kind of levels of deseat is not ture love just lust. The second one, thats a hard one to deal with one loves the other and the other love another not going to end untill the another shows the love for the other if theres love than the one is out if not then the one is going to be there it all gos down. Like I said love is pain.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

To get revenge is not the best thing because at times,it causes more trouble than solving it.I reckon either you be honest and end the relationship or just wait till one or the other cracks under the strain and comes back being serious with the relaitionship.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast