Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Playing with someone's Emotions for Revenge?

Newbie Lauren214 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Playing with someone's Emotions for Revenge?

I'm not gonna lie some guy just pulled this on me.
    I used to date this boy Shane he like hell in love with me I liked him yeah but he was very clingy and he always pushed me around so I broke up with him and well I kinda got into another relationship right away and it hurt him just a few months ago I did everything and anything to show him I was sorry I was overwhelmed with guilt and I tried to make things work out so I tried to date him again but this time he was an asshole he would smack me around and this one time around Halloween he pushed me to the ground in front of MAD people he just laughed and walked away. So again we break up.
    But there was this boy named Glenn I've liked him since 9th grade and Shane knew that.... So the plan was for Glenn to date me get really close to me then break up with me and try to hurt me, the plan failed because Glenn don't know when to shut his mouth My best friend told me everything they were going to do but I was just telling her Glenn wasn't that kinda guy he would never do something like that to someone because he's been through that pain.
    But he did it and now the love I had for him has turned to hate, I just wanna ask him what I did to him to do that to be but my friend is telling me I shouldn't give him the time of day. But its like I have to freaking know!

BOYS LIE BOYS HURT ****'EM

Newbie kkbunnyboo is off to a good start kkbunnyboo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I agree I gave the ex an ultamatum yet she still wants to play with this dudes emotions because she wants to see how far both relationships can go.
    dude i hate chicks who do that sh*t > my friend did that to my ex because she wonted to see how long they could go that p*ss me off D:<

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren214 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie some guy just pulled this on me.
    I used to date this boy Shane he like hell in love with me I liked him yeah but he was very clingy and he always pushed me around so I broke up with him and well I kinda got into another relationship right away and it hurt him just a few months ago I did everything and anything to show him I was sorry I was overwhelmed with guilt and I tried to make things work out so I tried to date him again but this time he was an asshole he would smack me around and this one time around Halloween he pushed me to the ground in front of MAD people he just laughed and walked away. So again we break up.
    But there was this boy named Glenn I've liked him since 9th grade and Shane knew that.... So the plan was for Glenn to date me get really close to me then break up with me and try to hurt me, the plan failed because Glenn don't know when to shut his mouth My best friend told me everything they were going to do but I was just telling her Glenn wasn't that kinda guy he would never do something like that to someone because he's been through that pain.
    But he did it and now the love I had for him has turned to hate, I just wanna ask him what I did to him to do that to be but my friend is telling me I shouldn't give him the time of day. But its like I have to freaking know!

BOYS LIE BOYS HURT ****'EM
    Yes well, most boys lie. Thats why you have read in between the lines with them. Seems like the guy really likes you if he takes the time to try to get revenge on you though.

Anywho, closing this thread because it's way old. Please don't post in any threads that have been inactive for over a month.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

basilisk888 (Dec 06, 2010)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2