+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playstation network

Newbie riza64 is off to a good start riza64's Avatar
    Thanks

Playstation network

Alright so you've all known it's been over 2 weeks since psn has been down.
    what do you think psn is gonna do since some people want to switch to xbox live...honestly i think online gaming should be free. do you think what sony is doing is a good thing? i wouln't mind getting a free game though. what are your thoughts?
    ~Sasuhina supporter

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Playstation network

I own a ps3 and now I want an Xbox because I don't even play online that much but I am willing to pay if it means better security. Xbox is a differant story. It would take a master scheme to hack Microsoft.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

the playstation network being down for two weeks and three days has been waiting the worth, i say this because i know that sony corporation is enhancing its security into a bit more restructured and has more potential into having to spot the threat right away this whole scheme that was planned from the start has been a dead give away to anyone, but since sony and the F.B.I that have been working together after the forensic check that there was a file uploaded to the network from an anonymous person which is called, "We are Legion" this source of information was provided by sony playstation blog news update in the main page of it. Though those hackers that got into the network system of sony have covered their tracks but not entirely only a little piece of information was then obtain from the forensics, those are my thoughts. other than that i think getting thirty days of playstation plus and other services is fine by me but i wonder if i will be able to log in with the same password as before if i do then i do need to change my password into a complete difficult one that no one has ever thought of in their lives, i do enjoy the news and updates of every day daily news on the playstation news blog every time i get online because i want to see how everything is doing before doing anything like chatting with friends or getting a message from someone and other etc., but my main point into this of my thoughts is that i got news that microsoft is next on the list and after that who know else if the wii is going to be after microsoft but for myself i dont think its a possibility now since sony got attacked first and alerting their competitors of microsoft and nintendo that way its easier for them to upgrade their security system more wisely other than leaving it just like that. i only noticed that playstation network is waiting for the finishing touches on their security after sony assigned a new chief of security into monitoring every single account of all user of the playstation network to make security more safely and secured at the same time that is why they are making a "welcome back" program for any identity fraud alert. my only concern is that will this be enough to completely close the doors for any intrusion or breach on their system again thats what i totally fear but for right now i dont need to worry about after all its just an opinion of mine. Sony has done a great job into handling their problem with the situation and that is why i cant wait for saturday because in one of the latest updates of the news in playstation blog said they were going to turn it back on the services by or before the weekend ends so i assume its saturday no doubt about it and cant wait to talk to my friends online in the network. and to finish off what i needed to say is that when i saw the new news update everyone got relieved and we all had our patience waited a long while and showed their loyalty to a good corporation or company of the playstation zone.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (May 10, 2011)

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard that it was hacked because someone was tired of other people hacking the network and cheating, and now Sony is heightening its security. If this is the case, we only need to wait on the security to be updated, and then the network should be up. I think I can survive a few days or even weeks without online gaming. XD

Newbie emo princess101 is off to a good start emo princess101's Avatar
    Thanks

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn....sooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.....xb ox is ok...but did antone ever think of the new NGP...just wondering...uh..so tired-.-zzz

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Playstation network

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    the playstation network being down for two weeks and three days has been waiting the worth, i say this because i know that sony corporation is enhancing its security into a bit more restructured and has more potential into having to spot the threat right away this whole scheme that was planned from the start has been a dead give away to anyone, but since sony and the F.B.I that have been working together after the forensic check that there was a file uploaded to the network from an anonymous person which is called, "We are Legion" this source of information was provided by sony playstation blog news update in the main page of it. Though those hackers that got into the network system of sony have covered their tracks but not entirely only a little piece of information was then obtain from the forensics, those are my thoughts. other than that i think getting thirty days of playstation plus and other services is fine by me but i wonder if i will be able to log in with the same password as before if i do then i do need to change my password into a complete difficult one that no one has ever thought of in their lives, i do enjoy the news and updates of every day daily news on the playstation news blog every time i get online because i want to see how everything is doing before doing anything like chatting with friends or getting a message from someone and other etc., but my main point into this of my thoughts is that i got news that microsoft is next on the list and after that who know else if the wii is going to be after microsoft but for myself i dont think its a possibility now since sony got attacked first and alerting their competitors of microsoft and nintendo that way its easier for them to upgrade their security system more wisely other than leaving it just like that. i only noticed that playstation network is waiting for the finishing touches on their security after sony assigned a new chief of security into monitoring every single account of all user of the playstation network to make security more safely and secured at the same time that is why they are making a "welcome back" program for any identity fraud alert. my only concern is that will this be enough to completely close the doors for any intrusion or breach on their system again thats what i totally fear but for right now i dont need to worry about after all its just an opinion of mine. Sony has done a great job into handling their problem with the situation and that is why i cant wait for saturday because in one of the latest updates of the news in playstation blog said they were going to turn it back on the services by or before the weekend ends so i assume its saturday no doubt about it and cant wait to talk to my friends online in the network. and to finish off what i needed to say is that when i saw the new news update everyone got relieved and we all had our patience waited a long while and showed their loyalty to a good corporation or company of the playstation zone.
    I agree. If Sony is getting hacked, it's only a matter of time before it happens to Nintendo or Microsoft. I'm sure they're stepping up their game as we speak. Microsoft is known for having vulnerable programs anyway. *cough-cough-windows-cough-hack-internet-explorer-cough-cough*

On another note, it's not the first time Sony has had to deal with security on their network or their hardware. When the PS3 and PSP first released, there was an issue with individual accounts that were being hacked, which was quickly resolved. But now, we're talking about the entire network. That means there's gonna be some extra work put in to resolve this issue. Anyway, PSN users are getting compensation for it. I've already heard that PS3 and FreeRealms users are getting extra incentive. I didn't know about the Playstation Plus thing. I hope that goes the same for PSP users. I don't have a PS3. >_<

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (May 10, 2011)

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed. This problem with PSN being hacked i can deal with. I have many other games i could play offline and on my psp to entertain me for a months. I just can't deal with the people who are under the false impression that it is SONY'S fault that the network isn't up and running. Like they planned to hack themselves or something, ridiculous. idiots. I can understand that some people are growing impatient that the psn was down, and they didn't meet their deadline but what's a few extra days offline to this "Welcome Back" package and much improved security system with a $1 million dollar identity theft warranty. I will wait patiently if it takes another month.

I will admit though, playing MHFU through adhoc party started to get me addicted. I really miss it. -_-

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well with me said about the Playstation Network being down for another week i think that the service restoration is being in placed by now so i am assuming that the network can be up lets just say by either friday or either monday because in the Playstation Network News update from their homepage said that it will take only a few days of testing out the security settings and other prerequisites until they finally launch the online gaming once again for all players to resume playing any games online and other services. thats how i take things in my own way when i get the latest news on that area, other than not watching feedback from members that are gamers such as myself i only hope they have it up by friday thats my concern cant wait for that day if not then i shall wait until monday for everything to cool down and get back to gaming.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (May 16, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast