+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pluto not a planet anymore

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pluto not a planet anymore

Grumble Grumble Grumble ...

We already have 'Is Pluto a Planet (is not!, is too!, is not!)' thread going... merging the subjects together...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

geez, how bad did pluto screw up to get kicked out of the universe!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I've already read this before ^^; It's interesting as a matter of fact, because of Pluto's small size and tilted orbit is different from other planets. Pluto is even smaller that the size of our Moon, so yeah it's an issue to.

But then again Pluto has it's own moon, and because of its distance from the Sun it might've been had a strange orbit ... or perhaps something happened or crashed with Pluto which resulted in its tilted orbit.

Pluto has traditionally been a planet for many years indeed, and I still agree its a planet!

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

what the hell is up with that? i mean everyone since they went to grade school learned that pluto was a planet. i know i did! i mean they are going to have to change textbooks and everything and those are not going to be printed til about 2010. how in the world are ppl going to use the anagram that so many kids have used to learn the solar system. sorry but to me that is wrong and who in the hell gave them that authority!? oh wait i forgot they dont need it!!
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

and why do we get to say what is plante or not, just becasue we are the only one that we know of in this solar system we get to say what size a plante is

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    and why do we get to say what is plante or not, just becasue we are the only one that we know of in this solar system we get to say what size a plante is
    it's funny but thats the same thoughts i had when i first heard the news from my sister. well, it's pretty much a fact that humans like to clascify things.

Newbie quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11 may be famous one day quikster11's Avatar
    Thanks

well if pluto is been vote off then i can officially say that the scientist are dum. come on it was proven it's a planet and even got its own moon. That, to me, it's the description of a planet

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quikster11 View Post
    well if pluto is been vote off then i can officially say that the scientist are dum. come on it was proven it's a planet and even got its own moon. That, to me, it's the description of a planet
    i totally agree with you on that point right there. they proved it is a planet so why after all this time do they say what the hell pluto is no longer a planet because it is too small. no sense whatsoever coming from the geniuses that said it was a planet.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast