+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: politicians,what makes a good one??

Newbie Lord High General may be famous one day Lord High General may be famous one day
    Thanks

politicians,what makes a good one??

Hello
    Future president of the US of A here in about thirty years, I've been going over the current politicians available and I’ve gotta say I don't like the idea of me being similar to any of 'em so does anyone here know what the ideal politicians about, cuz I’m stumped.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: politicians,what makes a good one??

good politician! ROLF HAHAHAHA thats a good one
    a good politician, whatever office he is in, should know the ppl, yeah every politician says "Im gonna work for the community, I know what you need" when think about it.... they are from upper class(most of the time), how do they know what you need if they have never lived it? so a good politician needs to be close to the ppl, close to his community, involved, honest(HAHAHAH never gonna happen).... basically live the problems next to the ppl that elected him.... so good politician... I see it hard... Im sorry for those good politicians in the sea on corrup ones... cuz im generalising...

ps. sorry for the grammar/spelling :P
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

They start out good like one of the ppl as soon as they get that seat in the whitehouse/goverment -
    bye bye hometown/friends/environmental issues and all that they are suppose to uphold and support for the little man.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

nope, im the first woman african american spanish president honey, so be ready. and i think a good one will listen to the people instead of beng fake, actrually do something for them also make the city have less bumpy rodas and make decent lawes. build beter schools for the community and use the war money to help new orleans and help africa and allow section 8 people to have a good homes to live in, and ayttempt to stop violence. i could rant more but i wont. im saving that for my election

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

help africa
    Pls man what u gonna help them with they can't even help themselfs.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Pls man what u gonna help them with they can't even help themselfs.

EXACTLY. you know why they cant help themselves, because one, their minds been corrunpted by the europeans and 2 THEY DONT HAVE NO MONEY! if the had money going to help iraq, which doesnt concern us, wee can help them and maybe use them as test subjects to help find a cure for aids because they are the most populated

Thanks

EXACTLY. you know why they cant help themselves, because one, their minds been corrunpted by the europeans and 2 THEY DONT HAVE NO MONEY! if the had money going to help iraq, which doesnt concern us, wee can help them and maybe use them as test subjects to help find a cure for aids because they are the most populated
    Yes i know why they cant help themself because they are to F...king lazy that is why go there and have a look before u make any decisions on your future plan althought u might think u are African american but u are from a different breed i can assure u that.
    Test subjects why don't u Guys in America use the mexicans or someone in your own country for test subjects.

Typical american comment maybe use them as test subjects to help find a cure for aids because they are the most populated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Yes i know why they cant help themself because they are to F...king lazy that is why go there and have a look before u make any decisions on your future plan althought u might think u are African american but u are from a different breed i can assure u that.
    Test subjects why don't u Guys in America use the mexicans or someone in your own country for test subjects.

Typical american comment maybe use them as test subjects to help find a cure for aids because they are the most populated

well duh they are the most pop ulated aids people. and i just recently went to africa not to long ago,m less than a month actually and i know what im talking about. and their not lazy, their yhe only continet that is trying to save ther f***ing selves. kids as young as 4 are working as labors and prostitutes and are smuggling on train and planes to come here, how i know, one little 15 year old girl is in my health class and she smuggled here. they are the porrest country and are trying to squeeze a dollar out a dime. the average salary for an african is 300 dollars. a year. so they are doing sdomething. and yes im an american and yes that was my comment only cuz they need the cure most and i have a heart other than the people who dont do shit. mthey need the help more than we do and if you dont wanna help africa, help new orleans,. it's still the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast