+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: politicians,what makes a good one??

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: politicians,what makes a good one??

well duh they are the most pop ulated aids people. and i just recently went to africa not to long ago,m less than a month actually and i know what im talking about. and their not lazy, their yhe only continet that is trying to save ther f***ing selves. kids as young as 4 are working as labors and prostitutes and are smuggling on train and planes to come here, how i know, one little 15 year old girl is in my health class and she smuggled here. they are the porrest country and are trying to squeeze a dollar out a dime. the average salary for an african is 300 dollars. a year. so they are doing sdomething. and yes im an american and yes that was my comment only cuz they need the cure most and i have a heart other than the people who dont do shit. mthey need the help more than we do and if you dont wanna help africa, help new orleans,. it's still the same
    Where did u go Town, City

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i went to zimbabwe and sierre leone. and not the urban part. i went to the village na dyou would cry if you see a sight i saw. so dont give me that shit about they arenty doing anything cuz their lazy, they are working their butts off the get throught the day

oh and i almost forgot, i saw the outskirts of goma too.
    couldnt go, why cuz they were fighting, why cuz THE EUROPEANS STARTED MESS!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 28, 2006 at 05:55 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

i went to zimbabwe and sierre leone. and not the urban part. i went to the village na dyou would cry if you see a sight i saw. so dont give me that shit about they arenty doing anything cuz their lazy, they are working their butts off the get throught the day
    Yeah i can see u know nothing of zimbabwe and the Ruler Mugabe ..
    Just for the record i live in South Africa and we know all about what is going on there and u come and visit the rural areas in zimbabwe and now u think u can fix it, i tell u how to fix that starving and sick ridden country of zimbabwe get rid of the Leader Mugabe and then u can start cleaning up the mess he left behind...

Do yourself a favor and read about mugabe and what he has done to his poor country ...

Nuff said u need some read time....

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

you think i im not trying to help them. good for you you live in south africa, and the question is why the hell areny you doing something?
    at least an AMERICAN LIKE MYSELF IS ATTEMTING TO HELP while you arent doing anything. so if yuou know the ruler and aohh m,y god everything, boycott or something. at least im trying to help. your not. you gave up on them,. i havent. and if i could ,which will never happen, i would become the ruler, but thats why i will ceome prez to help them. at least im doing sh**.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Simply put...Death...yep the only good politician is a dead one, cause frankly none of them do what is right or good for this country...they just do what keeps them in office & what fills their pockets.

Thanks

you think i im not trying to help them. good for you you live in south africa, and the question is why the hell areny you doing something?
    at least an AMERICAN LIKE MYSELF IS ATTEMTING TO HELP while you arent doing anything. so if yuou know the ruler and aohh m,y god everything, boycott or something. at least im trying to help. your not. you gave up on them,. i havent. and if i could ,which will never happen, i would become the ruler, but thats why i will ceome prez to help them. at least im doing sh**.
    Sorry but u have no info as a matter a fact Mugabe refused help from South Africa so many times i wish u would read something because u make no sense.... Blah Blah Blah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

you still didnt answer my question. why arent YOU doing anything?

Thanks

you still didnt answer my question. why arent YOU doing anything?
    what u wanna turn this on me now..
    pls talk about your woman/object topic because zimbabwe is beyond help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast