+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Polygamy

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Polygamy

I dont think its right and its not natural its kinda of being like a hooker would you agree to me on that as a women in one of those marraiges its not right.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

It's not right but like i said, it's their choice whether they want to be in a relationship like that or not.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes it is and we all understand you saying that but this post is to tell what you think of this so we are suppose to tell what we think k.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you are showing a great deal of ignorance with this statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    If you think thats okay your either mormons or white trash really.
    Since both Aceman and I are "mormons" and have already said otherwise. Any "mormon" that gets married to more then one woman will be excommunicated instantly. As for the "white trash" they don't have a reputation of polygamy just marring their cousins... I think your comparisons are both ignorant and insulting. Dude, don't insult the white trash they will beat the snot out of you.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Ksejdi is off to a good start
    Thanks

I personaly think it is selfish. It is if you look at it. I would never cheat on a girl, not because I'm religous, but because I just think that way.

What's the use of falling in love when you don't give your all to that one person? I don't get it...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.., for me I would never be involved in poligamy... I am selfish... I don't like to share.
    But for me I don't agree with poligamy.... I mean, poor women!!! that for me it is just using the women to have pleasure and raising the kids. There is no way for me to believe that a man would love 4 women.

About the religion beliefs I don't think there is a debatable question... the men of the bible... most of them had more than 1 wife.... one good example... Solomon... 600 wifes and 300 concubines....

Plus... to please a single woman is hard as it is... now try to please 4!!! lol
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be involved in it either, I too am selfish in that matter.

That being said, I don't have anything against it. If a man and some women think it works out for them and the children aren't suffering from it, then so be it. I don't really know what's worse polygamy or when a husband breaks up a family by cheating on his wife (bad comparison I know..)

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Polygamy isn't my problem: it's when women are given no choice over who they are to marry, the age at which they marry and their ability to dissolve that marriage.

If a woman DECIDES that on account of her relgious beliefs, upbringing, personal reasons, etc that she wants to be a "sister wife" or whatever: that's fine by me. To each their own. They're not hurting me or anyone else.

Forcing a 12 year-old to marry a grown man as part of a religious institution is screwed up.

I also think it should work both ways. If a man can have more than one wife: a woman should be allowed more than one husband. No reason for men to be able to sleep around and proclaim themselves pious for it when women in some countries are getting beheaded for having the audacity to get raped by men who aren't their husbands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast