Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

about all popularity in school is good for is to give you more opportunies to be laid by someone "pretty," or at least prettier. My school is so heavily divided into cliques that I guess I don't really consider anyone cool or overly popular. I suppose the most popular kid in my eyes would be the guy or girl who can easily engage themself into any clique without having to worry about their "reputation." Popularity at the high school level is only useful for student offices like class president or homecoming queen or something. Which are pointless institutions in the first place for a lot of people, like me.

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

damn, i'm actually in high school. I don't kiss ass, i stick with my own opinions, but it's kinda hard to make friends when no one knows you because you're not talked about, `cept by the people you knew from >8th grade...

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I consider being popular just having a lot of friends and not caring what other people think about you i think the whole rich and popular thing is blown out of proportion everyone one wants to be popular but almost everyone is already and dont realize it.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I stayed original and had a small group of really good friends. I was a nerd, but a lot of the outcast kids and I hung out and talked. I had a group of friends that I roleplayed with and was generally well-liked in school. There were those that didn't like me, but I didn't care. My friends were my friends.

Newbie Gaara1618 is off to a good start Gaara1618's Avatar
    Florida...JAPAN WILL ALWAYS B MY HOME COUNTRY
    Thanks

hey one for the nerds! (me included-.-) i am still in high school and have a close knit group of friends that i used to hang out with in 9th grade, but as we progressed through the years split up in different classes and even different grades. But dont dispair! we are still in touch and are very good friends, however few there are, and i love them all. Besides,come to think of it, why would you want twenty friends all pulling at you at once when all you want to do is find somwone or two or three that are real friends and do what u want to do? being popular ain't all it's cracked up to be. the more friends you have the harder it is to distinguish from real and fake. for me being popular is too much of a strain on my nerves(skikamaru coming out in me) and id much rather keep my little group than have a billion friends any day. ok ok ill shut up since i think u got my point even if it is written backwards, upsidedown, and sloppy...yeah sorry my hand really hurts...wahhh....shutting up!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

there is nothing wrong with being popular or not i guess, me it had it's well perks or advantage but on the down side people noticed too much what you do or don't do but as long as the person knows what they want i mean no prob with me but it's the relationships i keep now that is important.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

even i am Popular in school i have my small group (just 7 girls) and i am very happy with those friends .... sometimes i love been Popular because i love meeting new people and make friends that is why i like beaning Popular .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to stay original I want people to like for who I am for not what I am trying to be.....thats why I have friends now because I am who I am and they like that about I haven't changed my personality at all but added a few things....Thats why I have friends who will stay my friends a long time...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast