Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

ypu're sh*tting me, right?

you actually care about popularity in high school? nowadays, to be popular (at least where i am) you need to fu*k your life up beyond repair to be considered "popular" or "cool" by the men who need to shove a battery up their behinds to charge up their last brain cell or the women who are the vaginal equivalent of the grand canyon.

I now give you my view.
    "Cool, like normal, is only your definition of the word."

so who cares about popularity. the world outside of school isn't gonna care.

popularity=a sad delusion used to justify why some one ruins their life/needs human contact.

i'm sorry, that was a bit harsh, but popularity does not matter. be who you are all the time and at least you'll be popular with the voices in your head X3
    Why hello there!

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well in school i dont have any friends.im not talkative.and i dont want someone to be bothering me but some girls send letters to me by giving them to my bestfriend its kinda wierd why they give me letters,coz i don't do anything to them.i dont want to be popular.i just want to be alone at the rooftop always.its kinda breezy in there and quiet.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well in school i dont have any friends.im not talkative.and i dont want someone to be bothering me but some girls send letters to me by giving them to my bestfriend its kinda wierd why they give me letters,coz i don't do anything to them.i dont want to be popular.i just want to be alone at the rooftop always.its kinda breezy in there and quiet.
    i will tell you something that lonely not good thing because it will make you sometimes hate your self and the world ask me i know what i am talking about ... half of my life i lived lonely and no friends all at that time i felt sad and the lonely about to kill me ... but now every thing fine i have very special friends and that because i start understand the world i live in and the people around ... that is why i become popular in school .... so if you want friends i am sure that you will find your own friends .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree i used to be lonely and i became suicidle but anime, manga, and some anime/manga lovers at school helped save me.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself used to be lonely at one point ..in time...those who i have met over the internet would think otherwise about that statement.....but it is the truth...after all im extreamly shy
    but hoestly i would rather be lonely then realy popular...honestly i don't like being the senter of attention often..and i actualy try to keep a low profile..
    honestly i like myself thanks to the help of my best friends..

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    i will tell you something that lonely not good thing because it will make you sometimes hate your self and the world ask me i know what i am talking about ... half of my life i lived lonely and no friends all at that time i felt sad and the lonely about to kill me ... but now every thing fine i have very special friends and that because i start understand the world i live in and the people around ... that is why i become popular in school .... so if you want friends i am sure that you will find your own friends .... =^_^=
    well your right,i have lived alone all the time and its kinda boring,anime and music are all i got,i dont know why,but when my classmates see me they feel kinda strange about me,they say that im so quiet that no one ever talks to me,the girls in our room was always shy to me,they never talked to me,and they only sends me letter in valentines day,it kinda makes me special on that day,and its kinda weird too,but the boys in our class room hates me so much,they always wants to make a fool out of me,i dont know what i did to them,o well
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

I have gone through life dragging my feet in the mud and leaving a track everywhere and from my experience it's better to be original, think about it just tell yourself "I'm the coolest person I know" (off a bottle of sambuca) but hey I think it's true. Generic and average and crowd are all mediocre words and if they are used to describe you there is something wrong. Strive to be called individual or leader.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well your right,i have lived alone all the time and its kinda boring,anime and music are all i got,i dont know why,but when my classmates see me they feel kinda strange about me,they say that im so quiet that no one ever talks to me,the girls in our room was always shy to me,they never talked to me,and they only sends me letter in valentines day,it kinda makes me special on that day,and its kinda weird too,but the boys in our class room hates me so much,they always wants to make a fool out of me,i dont know what i did to them,o well
    if the girls feel shy and the boys hate you you must a handsome guy ... i will tell you something you remember me of Hikaro & Kaoro(Twins) in Ouran High School Host Club they were alone and they don't talk to anyone and all the girls want to speak to them but every try to make the boys in the class and the girls talk to them failed so one day someone very special come to them and want to make them friends to him and that one was Tamaki and that someone changed their life so i am sure that someone special will enter your life .... so don't lose hop .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast