Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

in school, i act as my original self. i never try to act like somebody im not for it sets a bad example for yourself. if you arent who you are in school,then who are you really? if you spend all your time trying to suck to people to become popular instead of being original, then that suck up will be original. you basically lost your original identity because everybody knows you as you are in school.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

I may be not the most Popular kid in school but at least i got good friends that throw a good laugh with each other.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a consumate outsider. High school was the worst, four years of hell. I wasn't unpopular, but invisable. No one talked to me, looked at me, acknowleged my existence. Life there was a popularity contest. A contest I had no chance of winning. However, being popular might've made it easier. At a time in life when I wasn't really comfortable talking to adults about the stuff that troubled me, having friends to talk to would've helped. Looking back, I would've prefered to be popular. I don't think that being popular nessessarily means having to be a sell-out to yourself.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that school is such a b**ch sometimes but we'll all make it through this no matter how messd up it gets just hold on and keep original because atleast you're not following them to their plastic hell.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i moved to america young, then moved to other countires and around the country alot. I never wanted to be popluar...i had tons of friends that were in the popular crow and every clique in the school. i worked most of the time though, that was my problem i had fun though being myself.
    i dont see the point anyway after your done with school whose going to care how popular or what you were crowned in school.

i think its actually dumb, if you want to be popular be civil with people. Im not going to lie there are some people who are popular and are the greatest people you will ever know. in my highschool especially, guys never cared that they were popular because alot of them were in their own way.
    It was the girls that were the problem, you had basically be a slut, back stabber, boyfriend stealer...it goes on..and on. it was horrible in my school,i think we even have a hand book on it. but there were some great girls that i loved to death.
    you didnt kiss anyones ass you just had to be a mean bi***, that connected with the others, or be willing to get fingered ,ectra..by every guy at the parties.
    some of them used to pick on me my freshman year, and i would make some comeback that would shut them up, and think about themselves for awhile..

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warrchief View Post
    I may be not the most Popular kid in school but at least i got good friends that throw a good laugh with each other.
    that is the most important thing friends and having fun time with them you don't have o popular in school to have friends ... you can find by your heart true friends ,.... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    Should you work your way up to the top if you want to be popular and basically kiss everyone's ass becuase the rewards would be worth it.

Or stay completely original and don't care what they call you but you don't get invited to parties and you probably won't have any friends.

Before you answer this question think about it:I know most people would say stay original but come on your life at school becomes miserable and you probably won't have any freinds and that's quite harsh, I mean it's ok to be shallow sometimes so you can be happy.

im used to not being popular, being known as the weird dude, and being alone alot of the time. im emo. i mean c'mon. im a hopeless romantic, and have more cases of unrequited love than others have had a cold. i have had the opportunity to be a cool kid. so i regret not taking it? no.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

you say that if you stay original that you will be miserable. i disagree with that. i am very original and yes i have changed over the years and stuff but i mean it was my own choice. i am still who i am. and frankly i dont care if i have alot of friends. i would rather have one very good friend that i know would stick by me with everything than to have 20 other friends that would blow me off.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast