Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

Screw Popularity!! kids can be idiots, and if u change who you are to be like everyone else, then youre just being infected by the retard virus. comforming is stupid and rarely works.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    Screw Popularity!! kids can be idiots, and if u change who you are to be like everyone else, then youre just being infected by the retard virus. comforming is stupid and rarely works.
    there are people like being popular in school ,but others like being who they are and all friend they have and i am with this ....

if someone not popular and start think in his mind that if he was popular that person will see that maybe he will never know all the friends who know ... and the same for the popular person .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there is also another kind of popularity which is brought about who you are and your persanality. this is called I guess possitive popularity. You dont have to do stupid crap to gain attenion from others. You could be just a very friendly person who others find easy to aprouch and talk to and hang out with. You are not changing who you are and you are not doing anything moronic. So possitive popularity is a good thing because then it sets an example for others to be friendly as well. But sadly most people try to act different and do idiotic stuff to gain attention no matter what because they are needy and want to feel speciel or because they like any form of attention.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

funny though how only the opposite is true, being original and not caring what other people think is what's "in" right now. i dont see whats so ideal about being popular.....really dont been there done that, nothing special. wanna get noticed change your style, get a job save money and buy a car....dont be afraid to speak your mind, crack jokes enjoy life. i dunno...worked for me just being myself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Onizuka For This Useful Post:

bloody rain (Jul 14, 2008)

Newbie bloody rain is off to a good start bloody rain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    funny though how only the opposite is true, being original and not caring what other people think is what's "in" right now. i dont see whats so ideal about being popular.....really dont been there done that, nothing special. wanna get noticed change your style, get a job save money and buy a car....dont be afraid to speak your mind, crack jokes enjoy life. i dunno...worked for me just being myself
    i totally agree with u that was really a good reply an thnx for sayin wht was in my mind

to add my own reply i say
    that if u have the popularity u want will u find the happyness
    if u kissed their asses will they be satisfied or will they cross the line an ask 4 more
    ask urselves
    does it worth it??????
    does it worth it
    being humanated and being crushed being chud up and spited out being nothing nobody living with blindness being dumb and abandand 4 popularity does it really worth it ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep smilling it makes ppl wonder wht ur up to

black 4 darkness red 4 blood and loves for losers

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    that is right i got nothing form my popularity in school ... sometimes my friends got jelose becasue i speak to others and that is not my fult everyone come to me and say hi and start talking o me and i don't like to make anyone get mad from me or something ... so like you said i am beeing myself i like talking to new people and making friends but my friends dose not know that i love them more than anythin and i say it dosen't need to risk by my friends ... but everything i do they stay the same .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

The popularity in high schools all depend on what the students in the high school look for. My high school accepts me. Im actually nothing they're looking for but im just nice to them. I am NOT kissing ass, I'm being nice because i am nice and sometimes that tends to help. People tend to hang around me? fine I let them. But popularity in high schools a joke. You don't need to be Popular in high school. That wll only spoil you. All im concentrating on right now is working hard. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. Kiss ass when your working under someone but in school? just dont. act like yourself and be normal. People will come to YOU. Thats how you know you will be better off. Good marks and friends taht will stay by your side. PERIOD!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I am no where near popular in my high school simply because there are 4000 kids, but aside from that all of the popular kids are D-bags and I don't want to become that. I hang out with a crowd where everyone is different in their own way, but meanwhile maintain the status of geek/nerd. I strive to be different sometimes, like I shop at Hot Topic now mainly because everyone else goes to PacSun, Hollister, Abercrombie, and Aeropostale. Being different has its own rewards.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast