Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

There are more important things than popularity. In school, there's people who are your friends that don't care if you are popular or not. If everyone was too conscious about popularity, we would have people only being with people with our own definition of popularity. Life is all about taken chances without thinking about who's popular because you might miss meeting someone really awesome all because you didn't think he/she was popular.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

The real popular people never kiss ass. You're looking at it the wrong way I think.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

thats like me I'm considered the freak I am alone to defend the great genre of animes it can be difficult but worth it
    the big cheese himself

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

umm XD i have never think that i want to become popular or thinking of popularly, i just be myself and all my friends say i am cute and i have good personalty and stuff like that ,that make me popular in school XD nyaaa , anyway , but i like when someone say good thinks at me XD yay , .. and i don't know even how i becomes popular in school *thinking* ... and all say that i am different from other girls in good stuff and that is why i am popular ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me I was a football player in high school, and in order to become "popular" you had to date a cheerleader or become a total tool and fool for the "popular" football players, and that was just not my style. I am my own person and I will be no one's tool, yeah it might be the road less taken but for me I was willing to walk that road on my own (loner). When it was football season I was a complete lone wolf, I would not talk to my friends because I would totally focus only on football and also because I did not want to be known as a football player, I just wanted be known as Frank (my real name). Yeah I got invited to a lot of parties but I knew what was going to be there (drinking, drugs, etc.) and that is something I am not into. I had a chance to be in this "popular" crowd, but I will never join it because a lot of these "popular" kids just turned into loser's after high school, what's the popularity in that? Nothing, that's what, which is why I choose to hang out with the "uncool" crowd because I am one of them, I just happen to really like football. So, all the advice I can say to those of you who are still in high school is that you should just be yourself, you will find a group or even just one person who likes the same things that you like, these are your true friends, not those mindless drones or collective (Star Trek term) that group together (popular kids). I would rather have that one good friend then be that popular kid that has a lot of "friend's", that is why I will always chose the path of the "uncool" then the path of the "popular", just be yourself.

Newbie Smokey is off to a good start Smokey's Avatar
    Thanks

Being unpopular doesn't mean you are a complete loner, nor are you miserable.
    People pay too much attention to who's popular and who isn't. If you're gonna kiss someone's ass to be popular (i.e. get invited to parties) then you're gonna be kissing people's ass for the rest of your life. If you're not popular you either live with it and move on or you spend valuable energy trying to 'spice up' a meagre 4 yrs that in the end will mean nothing.

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't really consider my self popular cuz Im not really known by ppl I don't know...and thats the way I wanna keep it^_^
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

i would just act like i would around my friend and soon everyone will accept me for who i am. im just an regular kid just trying to make it to college

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast