Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    ive gone from being a beautiful star athelete, popular, etc.etc. to moving and being horibly depressed and cutting my hair short and cutting myself as well. so..its all up to you
    You realize this aint good, and means you may need professional help?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miroku4444 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 01, 2008)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda agree with miroku tbh i should get help about that...i have had may firends like that and all i think u need is to let out ur feelings to like a school conciler or someone u can trust....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 01, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    ive gone from being a beautiful star athelete, popular, etc.etc. to moving and being horibly depressed and cutting my hair short and cutting myself as well. so..its all up to you
    That’s not good, that means you have some issues that need to be resolved pronto before they escalate. This coming from some one who knows as I have been clinically diagnosed with depression, how ever I don't rely on any meds for it, at least not any more any way as I managed to find my way through and handle the problem on my own, but it required a lot of counseling from friends, family, councilors, and especially my ex who has helped me out beyond belief, all of them showed me who I really was and it took me about 19 years to realize that. Sure it's not easy as I still have my moments but I am sure as hell a lot better and happier...

Any way to get my self back on track here... Well if you are popular do to simply being your self in a positive way, such as just being really friendly and helpful to every one, and are not changed by the attention you get, then their is really nothing wrong with it. In fact it's very good, as then more people will be positive as well towards others as you are playing the part of a roll model.
    Popularity in a negative way is just down right stupid and idiotic, in that you will do what ever it takes in order to have people look at them as they have this needy attitude do to being insecure with who they are and will do anything, even to desecrate them selves in any way possible as long as it grabs peoples attention.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I think people should be them selfs, than again if you wanna work up and be popular in school, you should at least make sure you know what you're getting your self into, 'cause you never know, when being popular can get you in trouble, when you're in the wrong "in" crowd... also if you think your not gonna make friends in school, than go ahead and think that, but if you give it time, and alow your self to grow on people you're constantly around, you might find that being popular isn't always in the "In Crowd".

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really care for being popular personally having everyone know you isn't a good thing i mean if you get in trouble everyone knows
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie xmimatox is off to a good start xmimatox's Avatar
    Thanks

that's true you do have to kiss almost everyone's ass just so you can get on the top. As for me I go to a small private school in New York City. everyone knows me there and think i'm pretty cool. which is weird because I don't know almost half the people there. O_o'
    "fall into the world of anime."

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    Should you work your way up to the top if you want to be popular and basically kiss everyone's ass becuase the rewards would be worth it.

Or stay completely original and don't care what they call you but you don't get invited to parties and you probably won't have any friends.

Before you answer this question think about it:I know most people would say stay original but come on your life at school becomes miserable and you probably won't have any freinds and that's quite harsh, I mean it's ok to be shallow sometimes so you can be happy.
    hahaha

to be popular in school doesnt mean u have to ' kiss everyones ass' to get there.
    A lot of times if your just a likeable person it does the job,or if your good and something like a sport, or maybe even and standout band player, it can get very popular around your school and maybe others as well.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Emperor is off to a good start Emperor's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust me being unpopular is the best, that way people don't always ask you things. And teachers don't always rely on you. You can just take your time and relax and enjoy a calm and peaceful school life. I worked my way from the bottom to the top and trust me it isn't as great as it was thought to be. The only great thing is that you can control the unpopular kids and command great respect.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast