Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I think we may have a misunderstanding. I wasn't speaking about all popular people. Most of the ones I have met fit this description I stated earlier very well but not all. There are some that I have talked to that I do actually like and respect.
    It's alright, I know how it is. . .^_^ Many think they're all that, and wouldn't turn ur way even if u were dying in front of them. Hell I was like that in middle school, but when I went to high school I just sorta matured.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

OK so highschool lasts maybe 4 years give or take a few years (depending on what country you're from and how well you can do in school.) In highschool there are two types of people. Those who stay true and those who don't (as you so kindly stated).
    The first go on to enjoy the rest of their lives without too much difficulty (because university is much bigger and cool is individualism) making many friends and well just all around awesome. The others lose them selves in the constantly changing mold of society

... and join my rebellion against time.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Its a dumd thing if a persons cool they should be liked not ass kissed but it wasnt like that at my school i was Popular because i was funny i think if you call some one Popular today it just means you have alot of friends today really.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow. This is really hard to say but, I am not popular in my old school when I was in the Philippines. :/ The whole students in my school knows who I am. But they talk and gossip about me and say that I am ugly and dumb. :/ But, I don't really care. My classmate judges my looks. :/

While in my new school in CA. They don't judge of my apperance but they judge the persons personality. I am happy that I got out of that school when I was in the Philippines.

Remember: Popularity isn't important doesn't make you powerful and cool at school. Everyone are popular in their own style and their own cool way.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcvl1124 View Post
    Wow. This is really hard to say but, I am not popular in my old school when I was in the Philippines. :/ The whole students in my school knows who I am. But they talk and gossip about me and say that I am ugly and dumb. :/ But, I don't really care. My classmate judges my looks. :/

While in my new school in CA. They don't judge of my apperance but they judge the persons personality. I am happy that I got out of that school when I was in the Philippines.

Remember: Popularity isn't important doesn't make you powerful and cool at school. Everyone are popular in their own style and their own cool way.
    I feel ya I wasn't popular in my school in TX, I was actually considered dangerous. . . cuz I lived in the south part of town where the 'dangerous ghetto people' were from, and i went to a school in the north side of town - 'the preppy' side. But then i moved to NE, and suddenly I got thrown in the whole popular mess thing. . .it was fun! ^_^ I remember I actually tried to fit in back in TX, and it was hell. . . so now I'm just myself. Like me or not it's the way I am.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

this also goes to catergorzing people asians, jocs, preps, emo,goths, skaters, nerds, plain wierdos, the only reason people want to be popular is because it makes school life easier..... and i was an asian track star skater, part joc and part guitarist so i was multi so i chose to be multi to observe people of different lives and i concluded that some didnt chose they had no choice either by friends or personal life........ so ignore popularity and face foward make friends be smart and enjoy life in school as it is

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

nya, I'm in high school now and there are a bunch of people who think that they're popular but no one ever cares about them In my school, we're just determined who we'll hang out with the rest of the school year at the beggining of it. After that, people don't except you into there group...but, popularity isn't important. You shouldn't waste 3 or 4 years of your life trying to get people to notice you. You should just be yourself, and people will be your friends. As for me, all people put me into the "preppy" and "goth" groups, so I hang out with a number of people. Just, don't try and be something you aren't. Just be yourself!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys I asked this question because I was going to a new school and knew no one there first of all Alesithir or whatever the hell your name is don't try to act hard becuase you're one of those strong enough to make it being original. I was original at my old school but the thing is I was miserable so for people to call me fake is a mistake. It was a thought that I wrote down and posted as a thread so I could get your opinions. Not to be insulted I mean it isn't a crime at times to question your beliefs.

I was going to boarding school so I just wanted to be safe and by the way Alesithir I stayed original so go f**k yourself b*tch.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast