Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

The really funny thing about this thread is that most of you say you don't really care about popularity while the reality is a whole lot different. Especially in the USA where peer pressure is said to be gigantic.

Kinda like that thread that asked if the reader was afraid to die or not.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

If popularity mattered in my school, I'd be somewhere in between medium (50&#37 and rock bottom (0% popular). And more than likely, people would excessively bully me (by that I mean beat up) and I'd be totally worthless. It's pretty much a stereotypical type of school where the "weird" kids are at the bottom and the Athletes and such are at the top. The only reason I have any "popularity" at all is because I play for the Junior Varsity Hockey Team and I'm actually quite able to talk with the ladies. But honestly, (pardon my language) I can't give a shit for popularity. I don't want to be popular simply because that's not who I am anymore. I'll openly admit that I'd love to be it, but somehow I feel like I'll never get the chance or just won't go for it. Simple stuff.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie The Last Flame is off to a good start The Last Flame's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a nerd so my popularity does not go very far at all. I could careless about it. I only worry about my grades, what my friends think, and the teachers. I think it is pointless to try to become so populer because it is not even going to last forever. I think it is very sad and retared to worry about it in high school because you only have 4 years left. So why not worry about somthing really important like grades, what you are going to do after high school. Some people are so stuck up, and try to act cool just to be populer. You really never get anything helpful out of it.

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

IN PRIMARY school life was pure living hell i was the human punchbag and i couldnt find the strength to stand up for myself
    Im not popular in high school at this moment but i have friends who are like my sisters... we do everything to gether
    so i dont need to be popular and suck up to anybody. i prefer the neutral

Newbie theblackmist is off to a good start theblackmist's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really care about popularity but I don't think I am popular. But at the same time, I am not hated except by certian individuals(who fit the "preppy" or "preppy-jock" steryotype combo" and are the dumber kids in the school).
    Your soul is mine.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would stay original. And I;ve earned respect for it. Because most of these "populars" arn't popular there just hot girls or boys who act like sluts and tramps around the otehr gender. And me and my friend the "others" are the only people with respect for ourselves. And in the end we'll be the actress (my friend patricia), the translator (me), and the lawyer (my friend sydney). While everyone else are in alleys and in bed with random people of the opposite and same gender. So think about it.

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would not work all the way up but just have a few friends around you and stay original to me party is not important since i am more of the stay at home kind. so it does not really matter to me. however i seems to have quite a few of hi bye kind of friends haha.

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

being popular or not is not important.. the thing is that your atitude is good or not.. ppl can accept you or not. others like you or not... but you dont have to treat them special to get the 'famous'. just be your self.... i'm not popular in my college but everyone there knows me cause i mix with everyone.. i don't care either youre indians, malays or chinese. just don't mess up with them.. thats all. respect them is what i do. i don't think i have any problems with my friends now but i will still keep good relationship to them...
    what do we get if we be popular in college? is it worth it?
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast