Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Popularity in School

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Popularity in School

I was still myself and had enough friends and was active enough with exra curricular activities and quite popular, I don't think you'd have to kiss ass just get known.why would i want to be part of something i think i am not comfortable with. at least no one can blame me for copying someone's style and presonality and not being myself.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say to be liked if you have no friends is comedy thats the big way for people to like you because thats how i was big in school and thats why my friends like me today they like me for other reasons but they like that im funny.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WishIcouldlivemore View Post
    Should you work your way up to the top if you want to be popular and basically kiss everyone's ass becuase the rewards would be worth it.

Or stay completely original and don't care what they call you but you don't get invited to parties and you probably won't have any friends.

Before you answer this question think about it:I know most people would say stay original but come on your life at school becomes miserable and you probably won't have any freinds and that's quite harsh, I mean it's ok to be shallow sometimes so you can be happy.
    Oh goodness you should work for others to accept you be yourself and confident your bound to be popular to someone as long as you are a nice person.

If you have no friends talk to people being shallow is not ok since the rest of your life you'll do it since you really don't know how to make a friend. Get a friend that actually likes you for you and stick to it they will have friends that will probably be the same way as you, remember being comfortable is the best way to making friends.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Looking at my local schools... :chokes: Wanting to be with them? Oh, I forgot, leaving your pants hanging and letting everyone see your underwear is the new sexy... And so is anorexia, skinny pants, calling school administration vulgar things, contemptuous disposal of gum, and excessive eyeliner. I forgot those are the things I'm supposed to dream of.

Keh, I prefer being sadistic and warped over being popular... Heck, I was during those middle and highschool days. Twas so much fun getting Lloyd and Robby to run away from me and Ali cringe whenever I walked up to her... Heh heh heh... Being different can be alot of fun.

this is gross>>>i mean how will yo be popular by doing this i mean acting like this will get you popular and a reputaion not just a good one. Just be yourself.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

I was Popular in High school...
    But i never kissed anyone's ass
    I was popular while i was original..
    I didn't really care if i was or wasn't
    though.. Also although I was popular
    there were only about 20 or so people
    I was really tight with.. I still keep in
    touch with most of them... and a few
    of them I talk to almost everyday!

Being popular isn't really that big.. As long as you find REAL friends that you can trust!
    Truthfully I was kind of an Ass to people I didn't consider my REAL friends..!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I was never considered populer, well at least I never considered myself in that catergory. They way I present myself depends on who is talking to me and how they are talkijng to me. If they talk to me like I am a human being, then I will do the same, and maybe I will make jokes with them here and there, but it wouldn't be nothing too serious.
    If it is someone who wants to talk to me like a child and I am benath them, then I will treat them like they are non-existent to me. Most people say that is what made me "popular" among the school, but it made no difference to me. I simply went on with my school days basically the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

In my school, you have to smoke, do drugs, and be a gangster to be "truly" popular...personally i do not want ANY of that...all of my brothers have smoked before (even my 12 yr old brother!) and i've seen firsthand how drugs can effect you..so i don't want any of that either..and i REALLY don't want to embarrass myself by having worse grammar then a 3 yr old..i mean i know this one guy at school who says "Heys, hands me a stok" which translates as "could you hand me a smoke" i mean wtf..so i don't care for popularity..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I never wanted to be popular. When you are popular, you are at the centre of attention and everyone sees your flaws, your drama, everything. Popularity in school, I think, is less important than people think it is. Everyone needs acceptance from their peers in school, but popularity itself is overrated.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast