Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pot legalized or not?

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Pot legalized or not?

If pot were legalized would it make the U S a happier place. The reefer comes from the earth so why not legalize it. If it was legalized the government could sell it and tax people that are selling it.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pot legalized or not?

Well, if weed was legalized, the anti-drug fanatics would lose their "gateway drug" scapegoat. What nobody knows is that the real gateway drug is sugar............

*shrug* Legalizing weed would make a lotta people happy, including myself. If it was legalized, I'd grow my own to make tea, smokage, and foodstuff. i have a few recipes going through my head that uses the great, green herb as a primary ingredient.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Well, if weed was legalized, the anti-drug fanatics would lose their "gateway drug" scapegoat. What nobody knows is that the real gateway drug is sugar............

*shrug* Legalizing weed would make a lotta people happy, including myself. If it was legalized, I'd grow my own to make tea, smokage, and foodstuff. i have a few recipes going through my head that uses the great, green herb as a primary ingredient.
    It would make a few people happy, and what people need to realize is this: Weed is a plant.

Making it illegal is like making apples illegal. It's just a plant that happens to f*** with your head if it is burned and inhaled.

So yea, i don't mind if it's legalized, mainly because i wont be smoking it.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn it not this again... How many Threads have we gone through about this? I am sure at least 2 or 3.

No for several reasons. 1) Can’t be regulated, to easily grown by individuals, no profit. 2) We already have a sharp decline of intellectuals and people with common sense; we don't need any more impaired useless people. 3) Death rates will climb do to people having gotten high doing really really stupid crap.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Damn it not this again... How many Threads have we gone through about this? I am sure at least 2 or 3.

No for several reasons. 1) Can’t be regulated, to easily grown by individuals, no profit. 2) We already have a sharp decline of intellectuals and people with common sense; we don't need any more impaired useless people. 3) Death rates will climb do to people having gotten high doing really really stupid crap.
    Wow....

Well, I don't find myself particularly dense, or lacking intellect. Not that I couldn't use some further stimulation, and education. But I am more than capable of retaining both. In fact.... I have found much of my quest for knowledge much more fufilling after a little herbal therapy.

And, uh... show me evidence of a pot related death... Just one... Where the only chemical involved was pot. And I will personally go to where ever you are and lick your toes! It hasn't happened!!!!

Not that I would just flip over the idea of having my goods pre-rolled, pumped with even more physically addicting, and super unhealthy additives. Or being taxed on it. And thats what the man did with tobacco.... But I would take that over possible jail time.

I've been expermenting with some herbs (salvia) that are WAY more intense than little ol marijuana. And that stuff is perfectly legal in most states...although you know our good ol' government is workin' on puttin' the clink on it as we speak.

If you ask me, all NATRUAL drugs should be legal. I would go as far as to say ALL drugs. But some of the synthetic crap that people think up, like meth, is super dangerous to make. A meth lab gone bad can kill soo many innocent people. But for the most part, I feel drug abuse comes with its own natrual consequences. Having never suffered any legal consequences from my use of marijuana. I can tell you the natrual consequences are quite mild. And are as follows:

If you lack the funds, the habbit can ware your pockets a bit thin.

It can increase you appetite... So for fat ass americans that can be a problem.

Some short tem memory loss... "wheres my lighter?.... Oh its in my hand".

Peraps, after chronic and long term use, it can increase symptoms of depression. Which I believe would already have to be pre-exsisting on some level.

Either way, none of that is worth any jail time.

If you don't believe me... go rent "Super size me" and the more comedic "Super high me"... You will soon see that something most people find harmless, like McDonalds.... Proves to be MUCH more lethal and unhealthy than any pot you could ever smoke!!!!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i dont think it would be a bad thing to have pot legalized not for kids my age but for people who are over 21 like for alcohol

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

don't like drugs, alcohol, or anything of that nature...

but like prostitution and abortion, i'd prefer it to be legalized so it can be monitored and taxed in someway... how can i compare abortion to drugs to prostitution to alcohol? cuz it's all in the same damn boat to me...

personally, anything that alters your body, (the aforementioned, hell, i'll even put up caffine, even though i loves mah soda) is something that alters your soul, your mind... makes it black, know what i mean? okay, that probably sounded kind of weird, but let's keep going!

basically, i object to all that stuff for spiritual reasons, even stuff like that can be used for spiritual purchases... your body is a temple and some such, and plus....

why do that stuff? to have fun? how boring are you that you need booze and drugs to have fun?
    to relax? what horrible life desicions did you make to needs damaging things to calm you down?
    to think? how about meditation? prayer? that stuff has worked longer and better than any drug has...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

... ok... if ya want to make pot legal would mostly say to everyone hey we want to put another legal way to kill the youth quicker... ya... I say it would be a bad idea... like giveing a gun to a ten year old and sayin have fun at school... no the bad's outweigh the "goods" on this one...
    death and life are one and the same

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast