Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pot legalized or not?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pot legalized or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Damn it not this again... How many Threads have we gone through about this? I am sure at least 2 or 3.

No for several reasons. 1) Can’t be regulated, to easily grown by individuals, no profit. 2) We already have a sharp decline of intellectuals and people with common sense; we don't need any more impaired useless people. 3) Death rates will climb do to people having gotten high doing really really stupid crap.
    Aw, man. I'm with Scourge; this is like the tenth time we've discussed this! *exaggerating*

I used to be all for it, the legalization of legal marijuana. I'm kinda 50/50 on the subject these days. On one side, it would be great for those who need it. Those who are terminally ill, or in great pain. I have a friend w/cancer who says that smokin' is what gets him through his day. AIDS/HIV patients and the sort. Y'know? But Scourge pointed out a good point. Our government can't control how it's distributed--to a certain degree. They can say who's eligible for use/distribution, but that doesn't mean people can't grow/sell their own pot. They've been doin' it for years now, LOL. Though, I think were it ever (which I think will never happen) make it legal for the entire public and restrict it to those over 25, put a tax on it like they do cigarettes and liquor. The government would make a killng.

But every positive has its negative. I don't think it would be a good idea, personally. Maybe for medicinal purposes. I can understand having the legal right to smoke it. But never to hold massive quantities and never for the public. It won't fly.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Sprout? Is that you?

Did you just speak up against the legalization of pot?

I just got a bit teary eyed just know.
    God... you think you know a person....

So uh, Since I know you.... I only have one question. Lets say you just made a purchase.... and got busted by a cop, would you feel the same way?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie EmoBunny14 is off to a good start EmoBunny14's Avatar
    Thanks

haha it should be leagelized lmao then some of my friends would not annoy the crap out a me about it lmao but idk that sounds like it be a ok idea but i dont think we would like high ppl running aroud like idots lmao no offence to any one :P
    <3 Vampires will never hurt you but i might <3

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think it should have it we have smoking and alchol out of those three alchol is the worst weed it isnt that bad as other drugs it screws with your head but doesnt hurt it. It would probaly have the same affects and the same damages as smoking like cancer and bad teeth but we already allowed smoking wich gives us that so why not allow weed. If people want to smoke it then let them if people really want something then theres no way to stop them right.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

If pot was legalized... I think everyone would be getting high off of it and i think there would be more deaths because, of a drug overdose. And, babies when there born would have a birth defect and be born months before when there due. So, i don't think that pot should be legalized. It should be illegal.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

You would have to smoke alot of weed to overdose so i dont think that would happen and the same things can happen to kids when people smoke so its the same really in the kids section.But i will say a good reason that it should not be legal that you just helped me think of thank you dark angel that if your high on weed cause its legal you could affect your kids big time if your high all the time you dont have the mind set of helping your kids because the weed so thats a problem unlike smoking .

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well who all has kids and smoke pot?

Not to put myself out there too much... but lets just say I've done my own studying and found pot use and parenting can be worked out just fine. Just like you can have a glass of wine with dinner and be a parent. However DRUNKEN parenting is always inefficient.

Everything in moderation.

And, not that I would do it agian. But I did smoke quite a bit of pot during my first pregnancy. I DO think its wrong now, and changed my ways for my second pregnancy. But, I was a dumb 18 year old kid the first time.. so throw stones all you want. What I can say is.. my first born was a week OVER DUE ... meaning he was in there for more than enough time... was born a whopping 8 lbs, 6 oz. And... happens to be one of the smartest kids in his class.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Im not saying pot for sure is bad for kids im just saying some people who have kids shouldnt smoke pot but i dont think that was smart but im not going to through stones maybe the pot helped him you never know im just saying some people with certain things are never a good match.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast