Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pot legalized or not?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pot legalized or not?

People die all the time though. Get run over for all sorts of reasons, pot being the least of them. That chick was probably high on pills too. A lotta chicks I know like pills..........

I just think that we can do better than blame problems on pot, of all things.

Leaves my herbs alones, peoples!! Hee hee hee........nah, just playing.

I am Inebriated right now, but that's because of booze, not weed. I will get high soon though.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    People die all the time though. Get run over for all sorts of reasons, pot being the least of them. That chick was probably high on pills too. A lotta chicks I know like pills..........

I just think that we can do better than blame problems on pot, of all things.

Leaves my herbs alones, peoples!! Hee hee hee........nah, just playing.

I am Inebriated right now, but that's because of booze, not weed. I will get high soon though.
    dude i so agree why do they blame all their stupid problems on pot when they should be blaming themselves for doing it in the first place our government needs to do what canada did and let certain people grow it for medical use i mean some dude in canada is growing 10ft high canabis and we get thrown in jail for having an once of pot..wtf...our government just plain sucks.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't everything about this...heck, I barely know anything about pot or weed or anything like that. But the way I was brought up, drugs are bad no matter which way you look at it. If it does anything to effect your body negatively, then it's not worth it. So, after saying that, my answer is no, It should not be legalized. Even if people continue to sell it illegally, can you imagine what would happen if it were legal? More bad stuff happens.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

TaurusDemon23 & cojoe5 well you guys are right, there is a lot of other stuff out there that is killing people (as I said in my post alcohol is one of them), but all the more reason not to have it legal right? I mean if we have so many other stuff out there that is killing people why do we want to make it potentially worse by adding pot to the mix?

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    TaurusDemon23 & cojoe5 well you guys are right, there is a lot of other stuff out there that is killing people (as I said in my post alcohol is one of them), but all the more reason not to have it legal right? I mean if we have so many other stuff out there that is killing people why do we want to make it potentially worse by adding pot to the mix?
    yes that is so true alcohol, pot, etc. is wrong but no matter what people say others will still do it and they keep hurting themselves as well as their loved ones.....and _Gwenibe_ you are correct this should not be legalized.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

My humble opinion is that there shouldn't be such a problem with people wanting to alter their mental state so they can be happy.
    It shouldn't matter if it's done by Zoloft, or Weed, or some other way that others don't approve of.

Why do we get our kicks by depriving others of ways to be happy?
    It reminds me of S&M.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Why do we get our kicks by depriving others of ways to be happy?
    It reminds me of S&M.
    I don't think its so much as "Getting our kicks" by depriving them of their artificle happiniss as it is not wanting to throw more fuel on the fire and having something getting even more out of hand then it already is. Also as I said before, the exstent of MJ being used for medical reasons is only good for as a pain killer of sorts, thats it. I think we have enough pain killers as it is.

Im sorry and I don't mean to offend any one by this but to me I feel like if we made pot legil shows about as much sense as jumping into an Aligator farm with lamb chops duck taped to your body or running back into a burning building simply because a corner of that house is where you find your happy place.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Anime Crazy08 is off to a good start Anime Crazy08's Avatar
    Thanks

well, in the bible there is a vers(forgot wich one) it says that god created herb bering seed. the only herb bering seed i can think of is marijuana. yes, it is eligal but it think that it should be legal. Gorge washington, our first president was said to smoke it, many great strategist and generals were said to smoke it so why cant we smoke it, it carries you through a happier life. the only bad thing about it is that it kills brain cells (4000 if not mestaken).

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast