Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ppls rights

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

ppls rights

ok i've been thinkling about this qustion for like 5 seconds, but i wanna know what gives ppl the right to tell you whats good for you? i mean i understand little kids and really old ppl and stuff but, why should other ppl have say over what you do between the age 13-50? tecnicly ur officaly an adult by the time ur 13, its just cicity that makes u wait till ur 18. give me ur opions

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: ppls rights

i think they dont have the right
    to say what we can and cant watch but
    have a pannel of peeple wich they think
    has experince enough to say diffrently
    its called the FCC or something anyway
    all of the members of this panal talk about
    al the shows and difrent programs and
    why they think its a bad idea to show a certain
    tv program..a few months ago there was talk
    of a new anime show comming to certoon bet work
    but the FCC or what ever saw the show and said it
    was to violent and could give kids idea's on how to
    harm another person so the cartoon network
    didnt air the new show .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello!

First off, I thank you for a cool thread to write in. Here's my opinion.

I believe that 13 years is not near enough time for an individual to develop. Sure...there are exceptions, but these exceptions are extremely rare. Most 13 years olds have not lived enough...simply...just not enough years under their belt.

I remember when I was 13, I thought I had seen everything...and that fact is simply not true. There is a logical reason why adulthood is established at 18. It is about the average age when people are capaple of compiling all their previous experiences in life, and making a logical decision from these experiences.

It's very hard to believe...but now that I'm 22, I definitely realized how childish I was at 13...but really, there are more mature 13 year olds than myself...but...that is rare...and therefore...it is not considered adulthood.

o~Piggy-san~o

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. dont mind me joining in...

I agree with piggy-san and Chris-san on their statement..
    Making your own decissions at the age of 13 isnt all that good.
    It's not about rights if you start demanding things at that age. In fact, it will be selfishness.
    We need time to develop ourselves. Tell me, how much can you know at the age of 13? Whatever it is, you may be at the right thinking frame, however.. not everyone are like you.
    Experience is what you need, time is the key. The results are-- you didnt screw up your life! XD
    . . . like me.. i was very matured starting from 12 years old. As i grew . . . though i dont argue with my parents and adults about my rights (because i knew better), i took a really good look at my friends. they were so childish and reckless. Now, i thank god that there is a limit to giving rights according to our age!
    my friends could have got screwed big time!
    Therefore, . . .

eek... i ran out of words....
    gomen.. if you all cant understand my words.. im bad with words... ^^"
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, both medicaly and mentaly you are not anywhere close to being an adult.
    The strait and narrow is that 13yr olds are not ready or capable to take on the responciblities of adulthood. Just sit back and take it easy for now, because once you leave mom and dad you will have no-one to pull you from the fire.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    ok i've been thinkling about this qustion for like 5 seconds, but i wanna know what gives ppl the right to tell you whats good for you? i mean i understand little kids and really old ppl and stuff but, why should other ppl have say over what you do between the age 13-50? tecnicly ur officaly an adult by the time ur 13, its just cicity that makes u wait till ur 18. give me ur opions
    You are officially an adult when you are 18. You're still a kid when you're 13 and have no real say in anything that's important and that matters. Listen to your parents kid, they know alot more than you, they've gone through everything you have, and they know what's best for you. Even if you don't agree.

And this is too mediocre to be a debate topic.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Probabley the people who are saying what you can and can't do are the people who love and care for you. The people who say this have lived a young life and know the experiences and are just protecting you. I agree I hate when im told what I can and can't do. But I also know that ther is a reason for why I can't do what I want. And when you reach 18 you have the right to make dicissions for yourself.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

From what people are saying about maturity and adulthood..well i think different people reach maturity at different times, depending on their circumstances etc etc.

I think people (some -_-) mature some where between the ages of 13 and 18, maybe sooner maybe later who really knows. 18 really is just some age that was long ago said to be the common age they thought where most people were mature enough to make decision for themselves. Your old enough to drive, finish school and in Australia drink ( i heard it's 21 in other places).

There has to be some age when they give responsibilty to the child, i guess they just picked 18?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast