+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Pregnancy at a young age

What age do you think women should have there first child. Support your answer. Do you think they should have kids at a young age say 17 18 19 20 or wait till there late 20s early 30s or mid 30s. This is your chance to argue with me!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

It doesn't matter as long as she is an adult , financially secure,and on good relations with the father. Otherwise, a kid is gonna be a BIG inconvienience!! Seen it waaaaayyy too many times............
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... But i think its good to have kids at a young age because just think. If you wait till ur thirty, Youll be 50 or older by the time ur kids get out of collage. and by the time they have kids and there kids go to highschool youll probably be dead. Thats not good. If you have kids when your 20, by the time they go to collage ull only be 40, and have a good 40 more years to see ur grandkids, and maybe even your great grand kids. Things will just turn out a lot better. But of course, only if ur financially secure.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not gonna try to make kids with a chick for quite awhile.......If I die by the time there's great- grandkids.........that's fine by me!!
    Move Along.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

meh i think tht late twenties should be the ideal time since u should be steady with a job n got a place with ur wife n stuff

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Marriage is still overrated though.........
    Move Along.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    meh i think tht late twenties should be the ideal time since u should be steady with a job n got a place with ur wife n stuff
    I agree, late twenties is a pretty safe age, you'll have a steady job and a steady mind. A time to begin the fun..and the pain.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Thanks

Late 20 so lets go with 29... By the time they get out of highschool and go to collage, depending if theyll be an A student, they will most likely be 19. 29+19=48... if your kids have kids at the late 20s... youll be 58... by the time they go to college, depending if you dont die from unnattural causes, youll be near-death. I dont like the thought of that. Its bad enough that your grand kids and your kids will have to suffer your death when theyre so young....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast