+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

I an animal, nothing more, nothing less. We aren't divinely inspired. We seem to be more infernally inspired than anything. The only things that separate us from the other beasts is our opposable thumbs , speech, our tech, and our wishful thinking.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

so you have never shown compassion for anyone???

no wonder why you like abortion so much

all life deserves a chance to live even animals.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Cool Re: Pregnancy at a young age

i think a woman should get pregnant around her mid 20 s later on down the line might be a little much but thats just my opinion

hot feets for dat azz

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    so you have never shown compassion for anyone???

no wonder why you like abortion so much

all life deserves a chance to live even animals.
    It's cause Taurus is a jackass. Thats why he'd say this stuff.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I support abortion, i dont no if he does or not. But what. Life deserves a chance? Well what about the 14 yr old teenage mother, did she get a second chance? No. Now her lifes over and she has to devote 100 % of her free time, becuase either she got raped, or the condom broke, or she made a bad decision. So what now its over? Now she has to quit and take care of a baby? The babys not gonna turn out good, its gonna be trailer trash, becuase no 14 year old will have the money or the devotion. Shell turn out to be a drunken drug attic. It just wont work out. 2 ppls lives were ruined. The mother, and the child. Now what sounds better, that, or just ending it all with a simple abortion and giving the mother a second chance to wait till shes ready to have the kid.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not gray, have a tail, look like eeyore, or ride shopping carts into bushes..........Sooooo.......your mother.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I am not gray, have a tail, look like eeyore, or ride shopping carts into bushes..........Sooooo.......your mother.
    Just shut the hell up idiot...

You are a dumbass if you call humans animals. -_-

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I support abortion, i dont no if he does or not. But what. Life deserves a chance? Well what about the 14 yr old teenage mother, did she get a second chance? No. Now her lifes over and she has to devote 100 % of her free time, becuase either she got raped, or the condom broke, or she made a bad decision. So what now its over? Now she has to quit and take care of a baby? The babys not gonna turn out good, its gonna be trailer trash, becuase no 14 year old will have the money or the devotion. Shell turn out to be a drunken drug attic. It just wont work out. 2 ppls lives were ruined. The mother, and the child. Now what sounds better, that, or just ending it all with a simple abortion and giving the mother a second chance to wait till shes ready to have the kid.
    ok yeah bad things do happen and rape is an issue. Yes i know that it won't be her fault. but if you look at that way then its the rapists fault completely. The man should of used his head and thought with some common sense and used protection and been more careful. As for rape, that is because a rapist can not fight the ill mannered thoughts that raping a young girl is ok to do because you can easily abandon the responcablity of becoming a father.

My cousins all have children and i admir them for being able to coupe with having four children before reaching their early 20's.

For i was once told that abortion can cause harm to the mother and it can decrease the chances of her having more children. For most young girls they dream of becoming mother and loving their child(ren) with all their heart. if you deny a women the chance to fulfilling that dream then it will cause her to probably break apart.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast