+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy at a young age

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pregnancy at a young age

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssasin View Post
    Just shut the hell up idiot...

You are a dumbass if you call humans animals. -_-
    No your wrong. Its true, we are animals. Humans are animals. Were primates closely related to other primates such as apes. We walk on 2 feet and have less hair, but were still animals. We move to eat food, and we extract it into waste. We respond to stimuli in the enviroment. We make the habbitat a livable space. We sleep, we reproduce through sex. These are the characteristics that makes us animals. Theres different kingdoms. Plant, Fungi, Protist, Archebacteria, EuroBacteria, and Animals. I no im not a plant or a fungus. And i definetly no im not a bacteria. There for im an animal.

Dont deny it just because we can think and a greater intelligance then most animals. Dont deny it becuase we have technology. Dont deny it becuase were the only animal on the planet that ever created a system of religion and worship. Dont deny it becuase we have the ability to love. All these things taht make us "Human" are illusion created as a byproduct to our large brain size. Its all becuase of Evolution.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont know about you but evolution just isnt concrete for me...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

yes we are animals but we have evolved more than any other species. if you go along with the big bang theory. but still there had to be a bigger explaination as to why the solar system is here in the first place. and most people will just give some crap about the sun keeps growning and then explodes. but it still doesn't answer our question as to how the solor systems began. So i think there is a higher being in the world. it just appears in different forms to each religion.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

See you can Say you dont think evolution is concrete, you can say that god made us. But it doesnt matter. The FACT is that humans are animals.

Oh and there is an explanation for the formation of teh solar systems? You never heard of it?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't this a thread for teen pregnancy????
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Dont state the obvious... youll attract the attention of the mods. *hears footsteps* RUN!!!

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, in the case of teen pregnacy, it depends on the circumstances of the people. Like if there financially stable and can take care of the baby, I dont see whatthe problem would be..But I wouldnt say having a kid at 13 is a good thing.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i just don't like the idea of someone who is 15 years old wanting to be a mother because most of her friends are having babies. following that kind of trend is not a good thing. for its just something to do and then they just don't think it through!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast